Couple bad pics of my bad car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Part No. 29664- Sport spring FFFUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Fuck now I gotta take them off to return the fuckers. God Damn.
    For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
    Originally posted by mbonanni
    I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Fuck it I'm just gonna try to return them and get GC sleeves. Or exchange them for Races and sell them and buy the GCs. What I should have done in the first place.
      I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

That's fucked up. You could start some shit with whoever you bought from, if you were misled into purchasing them.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
        1983 Peugeot 505 STI
        1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
        2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

I bought them from a little internet based store my friend started up. It says on the paypal invoice H&R race spring at least a couple times, these are not races. Either his supplier sent the wrong springs or he ordered the wrong p/n or whatever.

All I know is I got the wrong product. I'm pretty confident they'll make it right, though.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

So The supplier looked up the H&R part no. for the early 318 and sent Focused Motorsports the wrong springs instead of saying that they don't make Races for regular e30's, only M3's so they stuck me with the Sports. After sending them the Race part no. They're going to take my springs back and send me the Races.

The only problem now is that the springs that I took off. Both of the rears were broken, one about one coil and the other about half a coil off. So I don't want to put them back on in the meantime. I do however have a set of H&R Sports on the E36 parts car I bought for the M50 so I'm going to try them on the e30. I haven't seen too much concrete info on this on the internet, and all I have to lose is my time, which is always well spent with a beer and a bimmer. If nothing else, I'll be able to take some pics and post up why it doesn't work.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

the huge sidemarkers on the very early E30's make me laugh

looks clean though, tons of potential

Comment

no such thing as a bad e30
                just doin track stuff :-P

"When was the last time you drove an e30 without a smile on your face?"

Comment

Haha I really enjoy how the car looks as it is, but I'd love to have a small bumpered car for a daily with some nice wheels.

I got the spring situation figured out, too. I threw the e36 H&R's on to check it out, and they were about the stock height so I just hacked 1.5 coils off the front springs and I'm gonna rock it like that until my races come in. Also needs new control arms and I'm going to be upgrading to 325 front strut tubes and rear disk, so I may just leave it that way until I get all those parts together. Cut stock springs= ghetto, but that's just my style :)

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Working...
                  X