Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you have a V8 or higher?

Comment

Eh, cool idea, but for some reason it reminds me of a late 80's/early 90's Accord.

Matt
      Matt

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
      I pack my CD player with asbestos. Those mother fuckers pay dearly for stealing my shit.
      Originally posted by kronus
      try whacking parts of the motor with a wrench while yelling "YOU WANT SUMMA DIS? HUH?"
      Originally posted by chadthestampede
      This is like a reverse build thread; it starts out nice and gets shitty.

Comment

Originally posted by elsabor67 View Post
        Do you have a straight shot from the back? Very different than it being almost on teh ends like some other setups.
        yea, the area i cut out for the right side, i reused to fill in the factory location. I caught some flack for making the holes the same size as factory. I should have made them a bit smaller, but hindsight is 20/20.

Ive still got some tweeking to do here and there. the right tips are a bit off. But im sure the guys on R3v will let me know where its off :p
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lodsin View Post
          Do you have a V8 or higher?

nah, just the S52. Just always had a soft spot for quads. The stainless tips make it look subtle in person. Almost factory to the untrained eye.

Which is what i wanted. It also gives the S52 a pretty good tune on top end. these pictures are a sort of "in your face" type look at them. Ill take some shots of it farther away.
          sigpic

Comment

I think slightly bigger tips would look great. I love the wing too. Looks like the r32 one E-rich had on his car.

Comment

yea, its a pheba. someone told me you could order it as part of a aerodynamic kit bmw offered?
              sigpic

Comment

Not sure if I like this or not. Looks like it was done right, I just dunno if this style fits the E30.
                1985 RX7 - Badassery Exemplified.
                1989 325is
                sigpic
                -Tom

Comment

I like the creativity and execution of the projects you do Matt. That welding experience has allowed you to do some awesome car work at will.

From the e36 dash/interior in an e30 to the e30 trailer with storage container in front to this quad exhaust setup.
                  Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

thanks bro, hows married life treating ya?
                    sigpic

Comment

hmmm....need pics of underside
                      Originally posted by LJ851
                      I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by chadthestampede View Post
                        hmmm....need pics of underside
                        +1

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
                        Ig:ryno_pzk
                        I like the tuna here.
                        Originally posted by lambo
                        Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

Do want.

I bet it sounds amazing at WOT! Did you re-paint your ride though? I miss the Satin.
                          Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Front poke rear tuck looks kind of goofy. Quads positioning seems a little crossed eyed. Dual singles spaced out a bit more could be nice.

Comment

Kinda reminds me of an e21 323.

Did you consider doing two single tips, instead of the quads?

Comment

pretty cool

pull it off well
                                Tbolt Division

All I'm saying dude is that bird law in this country...it's not governed by reason.

Comment

Working...
                                X