No announcement yet.

my $500 project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank god you are ok man. Wish you luck.

Comment

It's a little strange to still have the car and post, but i guess I'm still working on it.

So the engine came out a few weeks ago. I cut off as much as I could so I could just pull it straight out, having a load leveler would have made things way easier.

Interior is stripped, I'm probably selling this whole black/grey coupe interior.

I forgot how much Dynamat I put down...

Eventually the shell will leave on this pallet, but for now it's a great table as I organize/inventory all my spare parts. I've typed everything into Excel so I can maintain a list and tape it to the outside of the boxes. I'm stoked to be done with searching for parts and/or buying stuff that I already have.

And I finally got the rear suspension off. I plan to sell the whole 5-lug setup.
      sigpic
      1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
      1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
      1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

****How the fuck do I embed a gif from imgur?!?!?!****

It's been a really long process, but this project has come to its end. I guess the nice thing is that many of the parts will go into other builds.

Fully stripped car, just filled with a bunch of scrap metal. All mounted on a pallet with casters to allow it to roll around.

Last picture of Luna and Stinky together.

Finally loaded up for the 1.5 mile drive to the scrap yard (it was wiggling like crazy on the casters!!!)

Off goes Luna

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like McGyv3r.

Last picture, it's been a good ride.

Last edited by McGyver; 12-31-2021, 04:52 PM.
        sigpic
        1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
        1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
        1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Working...
        X