Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Danny View Post
    That is a terrible attitude.
    It's a fact. Everyone that works where I work has damaged a car at one point.

My goal is to never have a damage claim and I don't plan to, but you know reality is out there buddy.
    Originally posted by z31maniac
    I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

its like buying a new surfboard. you put it in the car with the upmost delicacy, get home and place it [wherever] as if it was a wedding cake then BAM first day out there's a dent, then you no longer care and enjoy it for years to come...untill some douchebag beach bum steals it.

...wait are we talking about e30's here? 1gal of bondo (lol) and new paint is all it could take for many more years of enjoyment.. just watch out for douchebag beach bums.
      No more e30s for me.
      88 black BMW OBDII 332is dedicated track [sold]
      88 BMW OBDII bronzit 332is [RIP 03/08]
      91 BMW 325i [sold]
      86 Corolla 'Ae86' HB 20v trd [sold]
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=pTj7Hn9v5Rs

Comment

Originally posted by 87e30 View Post
        A good one. No damages.

There is a large difference between my own things and someone else's.

Oh like flooring a $60k M3?
        Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
        Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
        One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Glad your okay man .... we all make mistakes so its all good!
          2008 Nissan 350Z HR - BEAST
          1986 BMW 325E - PROJECT CAR

Comment

now you can re-define it. DO IT.

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
              Oh like flooring a $60k M3?
              to about 7mph over the speedlimit on a straight road on our normal working route.

If I damage a car driving straight down a road then I deserve to be fired.

Most damage comes from barely hitting a pilar in the garage (tight spots we have to back into and new cars aren't the most visible) or hitting a cargo box on the top of the garage entrance. (Not thinking since the driving becomes literally a habit of where to turn etc)

Not like I'm clutch dumping, fast shifting, tire smoking, mad tyte drifting anything here. (Yeah, people do do this...)
              Originally posted by z31maniac
              I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Again?!?!?!
                Flickr
                Originally posted by Indecline06
                For some reason, when I get super duper ultra stoned... The M30 motor reminds me of big bird from sesame street.

Comment

guys like you are the reason why I think 99% of drifters are fucking morons.

carry on. ;)
                  Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

dump the clutch, dump the clutch! :D
                    This was my attitude, but I of course revved my other car, not to mention the hit my pocket took when I got hit & run last year. The size of my wallet has ultimately effected my driving habit, and I'm sure it has effected yours. Your car isn't completely a beater, so this brings me back to my previous statement: try fixing it yourself.

edit: saw you mentioned that you tried fixing it, post pics now.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                    1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                    1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                    2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

man o man. thats bad, theres two things you can do. lolz you can either take a rubber hammer and hit it out and then fill the little dents and re paint that bitch or you can just get another car. a lot of us know how you feel because we have done it before too. but lol its life and theres a lot more e30's out there.

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                        guys like you are the reason why I think 99% of drifters are fucking morons.

carry on. ;)
                        I dont think thats true. i think you just have to do it in a safe place and you know what could happen. thats it.:yawn:

Comment

Originally posted by 87e30 View Post
                          hitting a cargo box on the top of the garage entrance. (Not thinking since the driving becomes literally a habit of where to turn etc)
                          Stupid roof racks (I'm valet as well I understand that)

Charley

Comment

Originally posted by yberther View Post
                            Again?!?!?!
                            Flickr
                            Originally posted by Indecline06
                            For some reason, when I get super duper ultra stoned... The M30 motor reminds me of big bird from sesame street.

Comment

Working...
                            X