New to the forum, here's my ride!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ray Smoodiver
    replied
    Love it!

    Leave a comment:


  • wadhip
    replied
    rare color, i love it...

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by ForcedFirebird
    Nice ride!

    Is that an eta manifold?
    323i manifold.

    Leave a comment:


  • metalgear
    replied
    Wow just wow! love it!

    Leave a comment:


  • NuthinFancy
    replied
    Wow that's a beautiful car keep us posted on any other mods if u choose to go for some more sexyness lol

    Leave a comment:


  • HowieE30
    replied
    Originally posted by ForcedFirebird
    Nice ride!

    Is that an eta manifold?
    I don't think so :)

    Leave a comment:


  • ForcedFirebird
    replied
    Nice ride!

    Is that an eta manifold?

    Leave a comment:


  • HowieE30
    replied
    Originally posted by raymondlee
    clean!!!!
    Thanks :)

    Originally posted by Marrakesch
    Dig this car too. Awesome ride, that will be MENTAL in a year or two
    Thank you Frankiee! I really hope that it will be great as hell!

    Originally posted by DPIN
    Welcome from Miami, Fl! :-) Love d car!
    Thank you, nice to hear :D

    Originally posted by OOMPH!
    Wow I love that color! Good luck with the project... ;)
    I really like it aswell, it's something different :)

    Hehe, thank you.. I'll shure need that luck! ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • HowieE30
    replied
    Originally posted by mikeedler
    your car with those options was called the "edition" model. they were the last e30s to be sold-- one of our parts guys, an old man has the same exact car in 4 door that look like the twin of yours when it was stock.-- they all had the nagaro wheels, "touring skirts", fake leather handbrake boot, wierd soft fabric on the seats, iS front lip, the 3 spoke steeringwheel( i think), most had the trunk lid cover around the tool kit too, and came in that blue.
    I think your car looks really nice as it is!

    Do you work at the factory ?
    If you do, can you get me some new sportseats with the same seatcovers ASAP :)
    Nice to know that, i didnt know that actually :)
    How many was there produced ?

    It's a nice car, i'm really looking forward to the new engine ! :)

    Leave a comment:


  • mikeedler
    replied
    your car with those options was called the "edition" model. they were the last e30s to be sold-- one of our parts guys, an old man has the same exact car in 4 door that look like the twin of yours when it was stock.-- they all had the nagaro wheels, "touring skirts", fake leather handbrake boot, wierd soft fabric on the seats, iS front lip, the 3 spoke steeringwheel( i think), most had the trunk lid cover around the tool kit too, and came in that blue.
    I think your car looks really nice as it is!

    Leave a comment:


  • OOMPH!
    replied
    Wow I love that color! Good luck with the project... ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • DPIN
    replied
    Welcome from Miami, Fl! :-) Love d car!

    Leave a comment:


  • Marrakesch
    replied
    Dig this car too. Awesome ride, that will be MENTAL in a year or two

    Leave a comment:


  • raymondlee
    replied
    clean!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • HowieE30
    replied
    I can just tell you one thing, if you wanna build a nice car..
    Put your soul into it, because.
    ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE, the impossible just takes a little bit longer time.. :)

    Leave a comment:

Working...