New to the forum, here's my ride!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • CorvallisBMW
    replied
    Originally posted by ISB E30
    I give the fuck up, Norway wins.
    This.

    Leave a comment:


  • 5spoke
    replied
    Fuck norway.

    And by that I mean I am jealous of all the fucking sick cars that come out of that place.

    Leave a comment:


  • dkbmxer002
    replied
    both you and famguy have some of the nicest e30's on here imo

    Leave a comment:


  • HowieE30
    replied
    Originally posted by sandlock
    great car. why would you change the color after all that work to find something in such great original condition?
    Because this paint has alot of swirls and deep scratches, and I wash the car almost every day, so I see thoose scratches almost every day!
    And i'm gonna put my soul into this car, factory new engine my brother!
    It's gonna look FLUSH! :)

    Originally posted by Motorsports
    Never seen LM reps look so sick. I actually like them. Your stance is on point.
    You haven't ? :p
    I was one of the first here in Norway with theese reps, 1 year later almost everyone had them...
    Thank you for that, it gonna be alot better ;)

    Originally posted by famguy
    much less work with repainting, ofc
    That's right my friend :)

    Originally posted by sandlock
    that makes sense, especially with how hard winters are on cars in your part of the world. personally i'd just have fun with that color a bit longer since it's so nice. regardless, gluck with the build.
    Norwegian roads is gettin salted every winter, so cars don't last so long here..
    But since this car never have been driven on the winter, its a rust free chassie! And that is the best thing to build a car from :)

    Originally posted by JT325is
    how do you say "i just shit my pants" in norwegian? haha nice car tho
    Hehehe, "Nå dreeit jeg i buksa!" (Å = double a's)
    Thank you :)

    Leave a comment:


  • JT325is
    replied
    how do you say "i just shit my pants" in norwegian? haha nice car tho

    Leave a comment:


  • sandlock
    replied
    that makes sense, especially with how hard winters are on cars in your part of the world. personally i'd just have fun with that color a bit longer since it's so nice. regardless, gluck with the build.

    Leave a comment:


  • famguy
    replied
    Originally posted by sandlock
    great car. why would you change the color after all that work to find something in such great original condition?
    much less work with repainting, ofc

    Leave a comment:


  • Motorsports
    replied
    Never seen LM reps look so sick. I actually like them. Your stance is on point.

    Leave a comment:


  • sandlock
    replied
    great car. why would you change the color after all that work to find something in such great original condition?

    Leave a comment:


  • HowieE30
    replied
    I can get you a set :)

    Leave a comment:


  • sohc12vm20
    replied
    Love the car and love the wheels! I would buy a set.

    Leave a comment:


  • SimplyDope
    replied
    Clean car!

    Leave a comment:


  • HowieE30
    replied
    Originally posted by archie
    Again,I like the color. A week or so ago I posted on Vlads thread asking about what color he should paint one of his E30's. I said that Brittany Ford Blue would be an awesome color for a bimmer. The color of your car is almost identical to the color I posted.
    Nice looking color for a bimmer.

    It's a nice color indeed, but now I'm gonna swap it :)

    Originally posted by dnova89
    Gawdamn. Can you bottle up some norway magic and ship it my way?
    What's your adress? :D

    Leave a comment:


  • dnova89
    replied
    Gawdamn. Can you bottle up some norway magic and ship it my way?

    Leave a comment:


  • archie
    replied
    Again,I like the color. A week or so ago I posted on Vlads thread asking about what color he should paint one of his E30's. I said that Brittany Ford Blue would be an awesome color for a bimmer. The color of your car is almost identical to the color I posted.
    Nice looking color for a bimmer.

    Leave a comment:

Working...