New to the forum, here's my ride!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • HowieE30
    replied
    And here is my new front!



    I also got some more snax laying around :)

    Leave a comment:


  • HowieE30
    replied
    I also cleaned the paint and polised the car a little while ago :)















    Leave a comment:


  • HowieE30
    replied
    Here's some more photos to you :)







    Leave a comment:


  • RAYREY
    replied
    To Norway from Norcal (Northern California) nice clean looking car...Keep us updated on your ongoing mods.

    Leave a comment:


  • theox69
    replied
    Looks great! but it needs to come down a bit in the rear.

    Leave a comment:


  • JJe30
    replied
    Good lookin car. Same color as my DD e30.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by HowieE30
    Wow, I apreciate it alot! Thank you sir :)
    No problem, it's well deserved. Can't wait to see what you do with it in the future.

    Leave a comment:


  • ISB E30
    replied
    I give the fuck up, Norway wins.

    Leave a comment:


  • bimmer_E30
    replied
    I cant get over the wheels, they are super nasty!!!! i want them.

    17's do look good hmmmmmm

    Leave a comment:


  • HowieE30
    replied
    Originally posted by archie
    I like the color.Curious what color it is and or the name?
    Thanks :) It's "Gletcherblau Metallic"

    Originally posted by Janderson
    Wow. Every once in a while, a car shows up in Member's Rides that quite literally drops my jaw and puts me back in my chair. This is one of them.

    Well done, sir. The stance, the fitment, the style, everything about this car is on point. Amazing.
    Wow, I apreciate it alot! Thank you sir :)

    Originally posted by pilotskillse30
    hotttttt!
    Thhank you ! :)

    Originally posted by ck_taft325is
    That's the first e30 in that color that I 100% appreciate (no offense Bishop)
    Wow, i honestly did'nt think that the color was this apreciated....
    Thanks! :D

    Leave a comment:


  • ck_taft325is
    replied
    That's the first e30 in that color that I 100% appreciate (no offense Bishop)

    Leave a comment:


  • pilotskillse30
    replied
    hotttttt!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Wow. Every once in a while, a car shows up in Member's Rides that quite literally drops my jaw and puts me back in my chair. This is one of them.

    Well done, sir. The stance, the fitment, the style, everything about this car is on point. Amazing.

    Leave a comment:


  • archie
    replied
    I like the color.Curious what color it is and or the name?

    Leave a comment:


  • HowieE30
    replied
    Originally posted by famguy
    offshore makes money for bmw ;) lol

    I'm excited about your plans.
    So true my norwegian brother, so true! :D


    Originally posted by Danny
    You're gonna swap to a manual when you put the V8 in yeah?

    Car looks amazing.
    Of course man! :D
    Thank you :)

    Originally posted by Il Duce
    beautiful car. I love the lack of a rear spoiler + "IS" side skirts. great color too.
    Thanks, hehe :)
    She's a sexy little beauty :D
    Btw, it's Touring skirts and not IS ;)

    Leave a comment:

Working...