New to the forum, here's my ride!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Il Duce
    replied
    beautiful car. I love the lack of a rear spoiler + "IS" side skirts. great color too.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    You're gonna swap to a manual when you put the V8 in yeah?

    Car looks amazing.

    Leave a comment:


  • famguy
    replied
    offshore makes money for bmw ;) lol

    I'm excited about your plans.

    Leave a comment:


  • HowieE30
    replied
    Originally posted by dkbmxer002
    i love that color.
    Hehe.
    Gletcherblau Metallic (Iceblue metallic)

    Originally posted by jeffw
    welcome. gorgeous car
    Thank you :)

    Leave a comment:


  • jeffw
    replied
    welcome. gorgeous car

    Leave a comment:


  • dkbmxer002
    replied
    i love that color.

    Leave a comment:


  • HowieE30
    replied
    Originally posted by CorvallisBMW
    Oh shit, nice looking car! M62 swap will be amazing!
    Thank you :)
    I hope it will be dope.
    Here in norway we got a engine limit for hp in the E30 non-M3 chassie.
    The limit is 300hp.
    My new engine is 286HP and 210KW so I hope it will be okay :D

    Originally posted by ian e30 318is
    Where can I buy these? :hitler:
    Hm. I can help you get a set if you want ?
    Or you can try:

    GS Bildeler har solgt BMW-deler av høy kvalitet og til gode priser siden 1993. Vi har i dag Norges største lager av deler og tilbehør til BMW og Mini. Vi sender over hele landet.

    Contact mail: post@gsbildeler.no


    Originally posted by N2MYE30
    Well, thats a fine coupe you got there. Stick with that color, it rare to find one especially in that condition. Looks great my hardtop brother! :up:
    Thank you Sir.
    The color is very rare, but now I got my dream car.
    So I'm gonna build it my way.

    If the color I choose, doesn't work.
    I'll just respray it :)

    Leave a comment:


  • dkbmxer002
    replied
    i like it

    Leave a comment:


  • N2MYE30
    replied
    Well, thats a fine coupe you got there. Stick with that color, it rare to find one especially in that condition. Looks great my hardtop brother! :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • ian e30 318is
    replied
    Originally posted by HowieE30
    The wheels are bought from a norwegian BMW-part dealer.
    And now they are making a new version of theese wheels.

    With the 3stairs polished edge.

    The wheels:

    Front
    8.5x17 ET25 with 3mm spacers

    Rear
    8.5x17 ET25 with 5mm spacers

    Thanks btw :)
    Where can I buy these? :hitler:

    Leave a comment:


  • HowieE30
    replied
    Thank you :)

    Leave a comment:


  • famguy
    replied
    welcome, mate! :)

    Leave a comment:


  • HowieE30
    replied
    The wheels are bought from a norwegian BMW-part dealer.
    And now they are making a new version of theese wheels.

    With the 3stairs polished edge.

    The wheels:

    Front
    8.5x17 ET25 with 3mm spacers
    215/40-17

    Rear
    8.5x17 ET25 with 5mm spacers
    215/40-17

    Thanks btw :)

    Leave a comment:


  • CorvallisBMW
    replied
    Oh shit, nice looking car! M62 swap will be amazing!

    Leave a comment:


  • ian e30 318is
    replied
    Originally posted by bimmer_E30
    Dude those wheels are sick, What company? Miro? Also Spacers? Tire size?

    So sexy!
    +1...I love BBS LM's! Awesome looking car!

    Leave a comment:

Working...