Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eurospeed88
    Originally posted by kansas-ix
    All business in the front party (breaking the wheels loose) in the back.

SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So his car is the vehicle equivalent of a mullet?
    haha, that would make it weaksauce.

Sick car.

Sold it.

Comment

Awesome car man!
      Continuous For Sale Thread
      323i s50

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed88
        Originally posted by kansas-ix
        All business in the front party (breaking the wheels loose) in the back.

SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        So his car is the vehicle equivalent of a mullet?
        hahahaha :)

Comment

Oh, God. I want my car back. *drooling*

Comment

Hands down the sickest e30 I have ever seen.

Alpine White owns. Period.

Fuck what the rest says.
            Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
            EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
            FullOpp Stickers for sale!
            NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
            Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
            ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Wow, 3 pages already! Sorry I didnt check in sooner. First of all, thanks for all of the comments, I have spent alot of time on this car and its nice to see that others appreciate it. This car went WAY further than I ever thought it would. I bought this car from Ben Carufel 2 years ago to be a track rat, nothing more. I ran it up at BIR with the M20 and although it was alot of fun, I just couldnt keep up with my buddy's 87 E30/S52. As I started working on the car, it became clear that I really loved simplicity of the E30 and the sheer pleasure of driving it. I actually ended up selling my Supercharged E36 M3, something I never thought I would do, just because the more I worked on this car, the less I drove the E36.

Anyway, there are alot of questions here and I will do my best to answer them. If I miss someone, dont hesitate to ask again.

-What class of racing are you using it for? -I will mostly run DE's with it. There is some SCCA club racing in this region, but I'm not ready for that kind of commitment right now with my job. Maybe in a few years. I would like to try the One Lap or the Targa NewFoundland. That is something I can see myself doing in the next couple of years.

-wow, blunt did nice work. just kidding.. the car is nice, i see you kept the 4 lug pattern, why not go to 5 lug? What did you do braking wise? -I couldnt have done this without Steve's help, period. I did the swap in his garage with his help and guidance, he's a great friend. I chose to stay with the 4 lug over the five lug mostly because of the wheels that you see in the pictures. I have since sold the wheels back to Blunt and I have 2 sets of custom drilled 16 inch Kosei's at the powdercoater right now, one for street and one for the track. I have the RPI Wilwood BBK going on and soon as my wheels are done.

-It's perfect. Do you have any more pictures of how you carpeted over where the rear seats were? -Thanks TJ, I dont have anymore now, but I will take some in the next few weeks as I finish things up.

-What does the badge on your trunklid say? -TMS Turner Motorsports Big thanks to Doug at TMS for all of his help with the cam kit and suspension.

-What have you got for suspension? -full Turner J-stock kit http://www.turnermotorsport.com/html...D=E30TMSJSTOCK

-can't wait to get the 318is from blunt's. i know i have a lot of cleaning and detailing to do with that car. i'll be at blunt's on friday. -Hopefully we can meet before you leave. That is going to be a great car to start with, strong motor and straight body. Hopefully, you can make it back to the MEAT in July. And by the way, EAD!

-So his car is the vehicle equivalent of a mullet? :rofl:

-Oh, God. I want my car back. *drooling* -Trade for the Garage Queen?
              Originally posted by Simon S
              When a dream is a dream for too long - it becomes a fantasy..

Comment

greatgoogelymoogely :shock:

Comment

whoa!.. i've recently acquired a e-30 and like yourself i intend for it to be a 'track rat'. if this is where i'm headed ... SIGN ME UP AGAIN !!!...

cheers to a job well done !!!
                  --Hayden--
                  '87 325 coupe- Trak Rat
                  '93 318is- 4cyl's of fury
                  '92 Integra GS-R--yeah, its fast..
                  www.G2IC.com

Comment

looks SICK, i love the wheels

mad props for teh custom work

Comment

you have no idea how bad I want one of those motors in my cabrio :twisted:

I'm very jealous
                      M

Comment

Looks incredible, one of my favorite cars no doubt.

Comment

who did the cage work? what type and thickness are the bars?

it looks to me that the clearance between the front horizontal cross bar and your knees would be VERY close.

also, its hard to tell w/ the padding, but do you have a continous main hoop diagonal bar? it looks like each part of your X is a seperate welded bar and the harness bar is the continuous one.

i like the instrument cluster area, nice and clean. also the carpeting over the removed seat. the motor goes without saying. did you lighten the front end at all (fan, hood, etc)?
                          James
                          '88 M3

Comment

You sold those wheels? Damn man, they look too perfect on your car. However, I'd like to see these Kosei's....
                            Reminiscing...

Comment

How much did the project cost you? Specifically the S50 and all...and how long did it take to complete?

Looking very good. Dig the Alpine ;)

Comment

Where was the big ass dog while you were taking the pics?

Would you like a hot wing?

How come you didnt give me credit for helping putting the engine in? (i have pics to prove)

oh yea would you like to EAD?

Comment

Working...
                                X