Rip 10/10/10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rip 10/10/10

Well after two fucking years fo hard work in my car its dead...
    I was on my way to a BMWCCA Meeting yesterday morning when my right front cailper decided to break and lock up my front wheel and slam me into a concrete wall @ about 65mph...

The car is really messed up... The floor pans are craked, all the suspension is fucked up the whole car is bent even the firewall craked and bent...

Im really pissed but in the other hand lucky i escaped without any injury...
    The car went up in the concrete guardrail and slided on top of it with the bottom of the car and then snaped and fell on its side in the street... Im lucky it didnt go the other way cause there was a 45 feet drop...

Now im going to regroup and think fir a while what im going to do... The car is not fixable so i dont know if going to get a new roller and rebuild it for the track or go ahead and buy a Vert and do a complete restoration like i planned....

Well see im gonna think hard and decide...

Here are some pics...

sigpic
    1986 "C2 2.7 Alpina" Sedan
    1987 325ic Black Vert
    1986 327i Red Track Car RIP 10/10/10
    1989 325is Henna S50 track car SOLD

Transaction feedback here please!!
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170548

Damn Luis, so sorry to hear that!

Glad you're ok. :D
    Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

That is the worst- yes. glad you're alright. But once you're alright and you open the hood while holding your breath; you see that shock tower....man- so sorry. Everyone on here seems to put so much time into their cars. It's a labor of love and you won't get it back.

Best of luck man.

John K
      Park City, UT
      1991 BMW E30 M3 S52
      2003 Audi A4 Avant 1.8T

Comment

shit dude. shit. my condolences. glad you made it out ok.

Originally posted by stewie30luvr
        ooo cause i was fixing my chain tensioner and there was a black widow on the radiator so i killed it
        Originally posted by JakeP
        with a coathanger

Comment

Son of a fucking bitch. I loved your car! Sorry to hear man, I've watched your build progress, you put tons of time and energy into it.

At least you made it out all right.

Comment

Holly hell! Really glad you are OK.

Comment

Jesus Luis that sucks. I liked your car

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
              Originally posted by DTM190
              "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Sorry to hear that. On Fathers day this year I ran off the auto bahn at 100 mph into a forest. I spent 2 years building my car to take to the Nurburgring and it was finally ready. Open track day was the next weekend. I just picked up a touring to swap my motor and suspension into. It also cost me 1200 euro to get towed out of the woods and to the towing yard.
                Originally posted by Nicademus
                My car beats off to that car. :bow:

Comment

I'm so sorry. Glad you're ok though!
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
                  VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

oem capillar?

Comment

When I read the post and saw the wheel picture I thought... Oh no dont be the guy that just posted the "Quick Photoshoot" thread. Sorry to see the damage! What are your plans?

Comment

OEM Caliper...

Plans for now... Take the car apart and throw away the body...
                        Thats it for now... Dont know yet. Want to think about what i want to build...
                        sigpic
                        1987 325ic Black Vert

Comment

So sorry about this news man, that's horrible. But definitely a good sign that you walked out just fine.

Keep us posted.
                          The Red Dragon V.5 1991 318iS / 2013 F800GT

"You gotta fix the nut behind the wheel before you fix the bolts on the car"

Comment

Im really pissed and sad but i got to make the best of it...Im Alive...
                            But I realized im kinda sick when after i got out the car and turned the kill switch of when i noticed the fuel coming out of the broken fuel tank was to check if i scratched my motorsport handles...LOL

Whats wrong with me...LOL Fricking e30's are an addiction.
                            sigpic
                            1987 325ic Black Vert

Comment

Glad you are ok. That wheel was destroyed! Sorry about the car.

Comment

Working...
                              X