No announcement yet.

New here... my first e30!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great buy man!!! If I ever get a e30 m3 I would give up a testical before I would sell it ;)

" WHY DO YOU NEED 300HP TO DO THE SPEED LIMIT?"

Comment

Just lurking , got the link from the SCGC tread.

OP nice find on that M
      PS Dinanm3 is a douche

Comment

Thanks for the welcome, gang. Looks like I'm going to have fun on here ;)
        '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

[QUOTE=delatlanta1281;2220237]Show me the thread. I find it hard to believe that e30 lovers here said that.... in fact, hold on, I will find it.
          Last edited by dinanm3; 10-20-2010, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Dinan, stop hijacking the thread. No one on this site cares about an e36 m3 in a Henna e30 m3 thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
              Dinan, stop hijacking the thread. No one on this site cares about an e36 m3 in a Henna e30 m3 thread.
              Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                hey fuck weed u guys stop fuckin with me and i will i came here to talk to him and say congrats and you guys just follow me every where to feel good about your pathetic lives good for you i find it funny P.s the beard doesnt cover up how ugly you are especially on the inside !!
                Last edited by dinanm3; 10-20-2010, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IronJoe View Post
                  Thanks for the welcome, gang. Looks like I'm going to have fun on here
                  You are going to love it here.
                  Dinanm3, two things.
                  1, That's not an M3, purists will agree.
                  2, you aren't in the socal chat anymore, so I would tread lightly in larger forums. No one out here is jealous of you, none of us care about your cars or how much money is involved. We like e30's. This car in this thread is why we are here. Most of us enjoy watching guys like this save a car like this. Go back to your socal chat and be a troll there.
                  Yours truly,
                  Rich
                  sigpic
                  Originally posted by Rigmaster
                  you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Originally posted by dinanm3 View Post
                    see you never see this in s14net cause the guys have money there .
                    and they have better toys than me so they aren't so jealous about my 3 cars wippty do!
                    ow well take care sweet sab too funny see what i said about r3v guys
                    i proved my point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    i guess i sell all my shit buy a turd car like theres and talk shit to guys with nice cars ill fit right in ow yah and and look like dorks to !!!!!!!!
                    What you said above just solidified your dousche status. Sorry bud.

Comment

Now you guys got me curious. Is this guy's M3 a "replica" or what?

Comment

Dude the beard was a joke. I shaved it off right after that photo was taken. Excuse the glasses, i was out of contacts and it was starting to hurt

Comment

Last ot topic post here Joe,
                          Guys, lets get out of this thread and go to socal, Mods, please for the love of god clean this poor guys thread up.
                          Sorry Joe. GL with the car.
                          Last edited by delatlanta1281; 10-20-2010, 01:29 PM.
                          Yours truly,
                          Rich
                          sigpic
                          Originally posted by Rigmaster
                          you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                            Now you guys got me curious. Is this guy's M3 a "replica" or what?
                            I think they meant that it's not a "real" M3 because it's a four-door?

At least, us Saaber's say that it's not a "real Viggen" if it has too many doors.
                            '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Originally posted by delatlanta1281 View Post
                              you aren't in the socal chat anymore, so I would tread lightly in larger forums. No one out here is jealous of you, none of us care about your cars or how much money is involved. We like e30's. This car in this thread is why we are here. Most of us enjoy watching guys like this save a car like this. Go back to your socal chat and be a troll there.
                              dont you dare put that evil on me, ricky bobby.

way to cover your license plate, 17332
                              1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                              1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                              1974 2002tii / stock
                              2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

7500$ for that color/condition is a steal and you got to jail in e30 community;))))))))))haa...
                                great car,investment, color, condition..etc.

bump for a new member!;)congrats! take care of that beauty!
                                1988 E30 M3
                                My eBay store: http://stores.ebay.com/Uberpart

Comment

Working...
                                X