A couple cell phone pics of my second e30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roysneon View Post
    According to the stack of receipts and documents that came with it, a ship.

Basically a well-off British E30 enthusiast that moved to NS. The car was only brought over less than 2 years ago. He just bought two new vehicles and in addition to his 4 e30s and 3 MG's so he said it was time to make some room. I scooped this up a a very reasonable price in my opinion and I can't wait to actually bring the car home and drive it.

Now I'm concerned about the M40...how hard is a timing belt job? I need this to get me through until at least April when I can have my other 318 24v swap done. :?

So far aside from a couple visual interior/exterior mods I have no plans for it but I'm not sure if I like the steelies or the extra set of bottlecaps I have better...
    The TB job is a extremely easy job, i dont know what the other guy was talking about. Ive dont 3 so far on the M40, along with a camshaft and hyd lifter swap. Nothing is hard on that engine.
    1989 325i MT2/4dr

My life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather i will skid in broadside,thoroughly used up,totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW..What a ride!

Comment

Car looks great! And RHD always attracts me. I had a RHD civic back in my JDM days but I wanna drive a RHD E30 so bad. Good luck with the project it looks like a really good pick up.
      sigpic(OO=[][]=OO)

Comment

So I brought the car home today and the front has some kind of red/orange lowering springs and stock springs in the rear. I saw something about the springs being replaced in the service records and that they were "supplied by owner". I guess that explains the rake lol.
        For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
        Originally posted by mbonanni
        I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

That is a neat, unique car. Enjoy it!
          sigpic
          -Sean : 91 Calypso 325i : Castro Motorsports SoCal Spec E30 #33

Comment

Originally posted by ///Mayhew View Post
            The TB job is a extremely easy job, i dont know what the other guy was talking about. Ive dont 3 so far on the M40, along with a camshaft and hyd lifter swap. Nothing is hard on that engine.
            Just looked more closely, saw the timing belt was replaced 4k ago. Looks like I'm good for another 30k, hopefully until a time I can afford to have this off the road and/or do some kind of swap. I'm so in love with this new car it's not even funny, even though it seems slower than my early model 318 with m10 lol
            For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
            Originally posted by mbonanni
            I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Working...
            X