Greetings From Down Under

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
    It is true we suck only 28% of the world drive RHD. I think it was the British that started it fuck tards. I could has many E30 M3 here if we were LHD
    sigpic

Comment

Cheers for all the comments guys :)
      Just deciding if I want to plunge into forced induction with her or do a M52 swap.

Originally posted by animal View Post
      wow - RUDE wagon! do you mind if I put a shot up of your car on rudeboi stance?
      Sure can man, sent you a PM

Comment

So I have planned to go the FI route. So far I have:
        • Manifold
        • Nissan RB20 Turbo
        • 38mm Wastegate
        • 3" Dump pipe

Still sourcing some parts, before I proceed with the build. Just have a quick question.

For tuning would I be able to use my Miller MAF and WAR chip?
        I know standalone is the way to go, but I'm not looking for huge amounts of power (just yet).

So would it be possible to use the WAR chip alongside the turbo build?

Regards,
        Trish

Comment

Sooooooooooooooooooo goooooooooooooood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
          just doin track stuff :-P

"When was the last time you drove an e30 without a smile on your face?"

Comment

Hi Guys

So I've been piecing up a turbo kit for the car. One thing I'm up in the air with is a standalone management system.

Alot of the euro/USA guys are using megasquirt or VEMS. But I know the backing for tuning in Perth is pretty non-existent for those two platforms.

So I've set my eyes on the Haltech systems, the Platinum Sprint 500 to be specific. There are afew places that tune this system in Perth and it seems to cover what I want it to do.

Just wanted some other peoples opinions on the brand and the system, maybe even a tuner to get it all running for me.

Regards,
            Trish

Comment

So Haltech e-mailed me back and said I should be buying their Platinum Sprint 2000 because it has 6 channels (both fuel and ignition) and will run in sequential firing mode. The Platinum Sprint 1000 also will do 6 channels (fuel and ignition) but using a wasted spark set up.

The 2000 is abit pricey, is it worth the extra money for the sequential firing mode? Also any good tuners in Perth that have hands on knowledge with Haltech and have tuned them before?

Sorry for all the noob questions >.<

Comment

A friend has also recommended the EMS Stinger V4. Seems to have been around awhile and he knows a tuner who has used this ECU on BMW's.

Any comments on the V4 system?

Comment

Everything looks pretty good, but damn I hate those stickers on the back.

Comment

Working...
                  X