Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings From Down Under

Hey Guys,

Name is Trishen, I`m from Perth, West Australia. Heard about r3vlimited via the local BMW forum I`m part of over here and only had good things to hear so thought I would join. :D

My ride at the moment is a 1990 4 door 320i. Previous owner did`nt enjoy it being an auto. So had a UK spec M20B25 and manual gearbox dropped in it. When I picked up the car is was really rough and I`ve spent the last year fixing it up and smoothing out all the imperfections body and motor wise.

Looking forward to being apart of this forum community :]

Update

So I sold the 4door and got a Touring sporting a 2.7 stroker. Managed to get it up to this point.

Some Pic's:

Last edited by Stackede30; 03-05-2012, 06:04 AM.

welcome...like what i see
    "no, i didnt slap u...that was my hand giving ur face a high five"

Comment

Originally posted by amiller07 View Post
      welcome...like what i see
      Cheers! Hoping to make it look and go even better

Comment

Car is looking good mate, Always good to have some more Aussies on the board :) Any more plans for the car?

Turbo M42 Build thread:
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=169672

Comment

Originally posted by Reap3r View Post
          Car is looking good mate, Always good to have some more Aussies on the board :) Any more plans for the car?
          Cheers for that. If the e30 in your sig is yours, it looks mint!

Well for the meantime I`m just sorting out some engine problems that I`m having. So far 2 BMW workshops cannot pinpoint the problem . In an ideal situation I would like to do a m20 turbo project if I sort out the engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Stackede30 View Post
            Cheers for that. If the e30 in your sig is yours, it looks mint!

Well for the meantime I`m just sorting out some engine problems that I`m having. So far 2 BMW workshops cannot pinpoint the problem . In an ideal situation I would like to do a m20 turbo project if I sort out the engine.
            It is mine, Allthough kinda in peices atm getting some fun fun stuff done to it. M20 turbo project would be good :) I'm getting sick of hearing of people doing 1j, 2j or sr20 swaps to their e30's because it just doesn't seem right. There is always time for turbo projects though. My M42 is currently out for rebuild and either turbo or supercharging.

Turbo M42 Build thread:
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=169672

Comment

Originally posted by Reap3r View Post
              It is mine, Allthough kinda in peices atm getting some fun fun stuff done to it. M20 turbo project would be good :) I'm getting sick of hearing of people doing 1j, 2j or sr20 swaps to their e30's because it just doesn't seem right. There is always time for turbo projects though. My M42 is currently out for rebuild and either turbo or supercharging.
              Hahaha No jap swaps for me! I love the m20`s engine note. All I got on it at the moment is a CAI from KAmotors (pretty sure the guy is on this forum), and a custom 2.5" exhaust leading to a ACS muffler.

Comment

i can dig it :)

Comment

Originally posted by payney8 View Post
                  i can dig it :)
                  Cheers for that! Good to see the Australians up in numbers! haha

Comment

Looks really good
                    Engine so clean

Comment

Looks pretty darn good! I like the wheels.

Comment

Looking good Aussie!

Post pictures of said ACS muffler
                        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Very nice! I think you should space out your wheels though!

Comment

Originally posted by tak7 View Post
                            Very nice! I think you should space out your wheels though!
                            That has crossed my mind a million times, but wheel spacers are illegal here in West Australia. Get done with them on your car and you get a defect notice

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                            Looking good Aussie!
                            Post pictures of said ACS muffler
                            Cheers man, will do when I get home from work

Comment

"That has crossed my mind a million times, but wheel spacers are illegal here in West Australia. Get done with them on your car and you get a defect notice "

shitty

Comment

Working...
                              X