Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P-Garage, Rainy Day, NE GTG

got all in 3.2mp if you want them.
    Forgot to get my tripod out of the trunk, so they arent the best.

Joey's M3... you can kind of see the pearl in the paint

Dan's HID's

Joey's new E3 flipper

Below the radar...

please excuse the huge sticker on my hood, its coming off asap! that's what happens when your work loans you money for a track day and also owns a vinyl machine...

nice pics chris! and damn, joey's m3 looked good.
    Dan

Comment

guys, as soon as we split up, i got a flat tire ...thats why i slowed down and pulled over....there was a freaking nail in my drivers side rear tire......that wasnt event eh major problem...the nut that holds down the spare tire was rusted and i couldnt get it off.. and i also didnt have the tool to raise up my jack...i didnt have anyones number so we ended up calling for a tow truck to help us switch the wheel.....once i got home we fixed the tire since the nail was not on the sidewall, but when i filled it back up there were bubbles all over the back side of the tire......sooooooooo tomorrow i have to order a bnew tire......man today did not turn out al well as i expected...other than meeting some new guys and hangin out today suicked!!!!

anyways, i had to vent a little,,

thanks for reading
      Joey :)
      http://JoeysM3.com

Comment

thaaats why you dissapeared, damn, wish you had my number i would have turned around.
        Dan

Comment

yeh me too bud,... all we needed was a wrench of some kind...so we ended up having to pay 50 bucks to the tow guy....
          http://JoeysM3.com

Comment

It was nice to see some cars for a bit I was the one in the dark e30, the rain was great as well. :roll:

Comment

Where is your G-ride, Langsten?

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
                Its still drying out after rolling into the river! Duh.

Actually, I parked on the road.... anything to hope someone will slam into the POS and in turn have to pay for a paint job.
                Below the radar...

Comment

Originally posted by UNHCLL
                  Originally posted by Digitalwave
                  Its still drying out after rolling into the river! Duh.

Actually, I parked on the road.... anything to hope someone will slam into the POS and in turn have to pay for a paint job.
                  Quit your bitchin, skirt. You got enough M's to roll around in that you don't need to stoop to a *regular* e30 :)

Comment

bitches!
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X