From e28 to e30...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From e28 to e30...

My first bmw. 1986 e28 535i with 198k miles when purchased...

and my new acquisition!!! 1991 calypso e30 325i vert with 130k miles THANK YOU 91greg325i

1990 325i Coupe
    ///PNW e30 CREW

Nice start. So do you have both cars now?

COTM

Comment

Love it
      sigpic

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=420591 5.3 LSA build in progress :devil:

Comment

Wow I love how the pics used were from the picnic... lol
        CBAKE
        86 Eta (sold)
        88 325ix (sold)
        87 325i

Comment

I was right behind the vert when that picture was taken at the picnic, very clean car. what're your plans for it?

86 Zinno es
          M50 inside

Comment

nice vert, just needs to be lowered.

whats the deal with all them cool busses in hte background?

Comment

That vert is so sweet. Congrats.
              sigpic
              New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
              %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

haha yes these were the pics that the last owner sent me and they were from the picnic. The e28 is now my dad's car that my brother will use as well, it isn't "mine" but i could still drive it whenever.

I am a college student and I go back in two weeks. right now I need to address some little stuff like a few tears in the rear seat bench, a squeak in the convertible top hardware in one place, and reset the oil service light in the dash. I will get all that done soon but bigger plans, hopefully for the summer, include the plastic bumper swap, hardtop, shadowline, new sway bars, ejnights cross brace/race skid combo, front and rear strut braces, lowering springs, and new shocks/struts.
                ***my friend works at a shop an can get major discounts from his parts dealer for me :nice:

That is a lot and I dont know whats gonna happen to it first as I may do a couple of these things before i get back but in the end I want a calypso and black themed car. I think if my front end looked like this on calypso it would be sweet...
                1990 325i Coupe
                ///PNW e30 CREW

Comment

Love that color. Treat her right!

Comment

Looks SO nice, as-is! Change the e-brake boot to something leather and find a cheap mtech1 steering wheel. Once you get used to the car, go from there!

Comment

never seen a calypso with a black interior. One of my favorite colors on a bimmer.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SimplyDope View Post
                        Looks SO nice, as-is! Change the e-brake boot to something leather and find a cheap mtech1 steering wheel. Once you get used to the car, go from there!
                        thanks...I know what you mean. I am interested in the shift boot/e-brake cover combo that I have seen people make here on r3v. I have seen suede with the tri-stripe stiching that I really like. we'll see. I have the mtech1 steering wheel in my e28, I might wanna change it up.

Originally posted by Motorsports View Post
                        never seen a calypso with a black interior. One of my favorite colors on a bimmer.
                        Me either. I really like it though, and its a 5 speed!
                        1990 325i Coupe
                        ///PNW e30 CREW

Comment

its not a 91 imo, but nice vert!
                          ( f ; _ ; )f

Comment

Nice vert, on a side note, could you imagine one of thoses bus's MKV'd out on bags'n'BBS's? Hawt
                            All Your Base Is Belongs To Us

Comment

nice cars man! my neighboor has a clean ass fuck e28 super stock but super clean! i love it haha
                              no more boosted m20, 91 318i...

Comment

Working...
                              X