No announcement yet.

Bay Area E30S52: No More Slush Box + More Horsepower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starting to come together. Big difference from the start to now! I like the look.. Keep it up! :)
    Keep it white too. I like it
    Work We Do
    CAtuned Feedback Page|FB CAtuned Page
    http://www.catuned.com

Comment

Originally posted by bernzpeed View Post

More info pls!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Woofer View Post
        More info pls!!!!
        Flip out key. bought it ebay uk. about $45

Originally posted by catuned View Post
        Starting to come together. Big difference from the start to now! I like the look.. Keep it up! :)
        Keep it white too. I like it
        Thanks!
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
        ---------------------------------
        89 E30 S52
        Transaction Feedback.

Comment

Oh I see. So it is not functional? Just a key?

Comment

Really nice thread here! Enjoyed reading and looking at the pictures.

Comment

Oh I see. So it is not functional? Just a key?
              Yes everything is functional. It's my keyless entry. The key thing had to be improvised because it came with the square key. The seller told me it would work but he lied to me. So I had a key cut and just cut the handle and made so it fit in the holder.

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
              Really nice thread here! Enjoyed reading and looking at the pictures.
              Thanks.
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
              89 E30 S52
              Transaction Feedback.

Comment

Wow. Sounds great. Is it a finicky system? Is it meant to work with e30s?

I want a keyless entry system with alarm but was looking for a factory look.

I really like what you have.

Btw needless to say you have a very nice e30. Reminds me of my old 91 alp white. Im diggin the black and white theme. Suits your car very well

On a side note, its nice to see a girl know and know how to do her work.

Makes my wife not feel so left out lol

She has a 90 e34 535. Semi stock but extremely well kept. I'll share a few photos. I wanna get her some shoes for Xmas. I'm thinking style 5s too keep it looking classy.

GL with the progress.

Ps the last pic is my old 91 e30

Enjoy
                Attached Files

Comment

Nice work! If only there were more women like you in the car world.....I have much respect for you! Keep up the outstanding work.

I like them shoes too ;) I kinda want a set of those now. Happen to sell them in five lug? I'd kinda like to have a set on my e36.

Next time I'm in the bay area, I'd like to check this thing out in person.

-Devin
                  1989 325i|1992 325i|And completely obsessed|:woowoo:
                  sigpic BMW. The Ultimate Driving Machine.
                  The Build...

Comment

Btw needless to say you have a very nice e30. Reminds me of my old 91 alp white. Im diggin the black and white theme. Suits your car very well

On a side note, its nice to see a girl know and know how to do her work.

Makes my wife not feel so left out lol

She has a 90 e34 535. Semi stock but extremely well kept. I'll share a few photos. I wanna get her some shoes for Xmas. I'm thinking style 5s too keep it looking classy.

GL with the progress.

Ps the last pic is my old 91 e30

Enjoy
                    Thanks, I like working on cars among other things.

Originally posted by drutt23 View Post
                    Nice work! If only there were more women like you in the car world.....I have much respect for you! Keep up the outstanding work.

I like them shoes too ;) I kinda want a set of those now. Happen to sell them in five lug? I'd kinda like to have a set on my e36.

Next time I'm in the bay area, I'd like to check this thing out in person.

-Devin
                    Thank you, that means a lot to me. BTW, we do have them in 5 lugs
                    17x8. I'm not familiar with E36s PCD. But this is what we have.

5x100 +25 57.1 mm bore
                    5x112 +25 73 mm
                    5x112 +42 73 mm
                    5x114.3 +25 73mm
                    5x114.3 +42 73mm
                    89 E30 S52
                    Transaction Feedback.

Comment

It looks very factory. Very easy install, it took less than an hour to install. (if you know your electricals.)

The trunk opener I didn't have it installed since I would need another actuator for that and I didn't have one at the time.

There's a thread about keyless entry for e30's. "The best 30$ mod" is the title so just do a search.

Thanks btw.
                      89 E30 S52
                      Transaction Feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by bernzpeed View Post
                        Thanks, I like working on cars among other things.

Thank you, that means a lot to me. BTW, we do have them in 5 lugs
                        17x8. I'm not familiar with E36s PCD. But this is what we have.

5x100 +25 57.1 mm bore
                        5x112 +25 73 mm
                        5x112 +42 73 mm
                        5x114.3 +25 73mm
                        5x114.3 +42 73mm
                        Very welcome! Thanks for the info on the wheels. Unfortunately, I'm almost positive that it's 5x120 though :???: And the offset slips my mind right now too...

I'll have to check for sure on that, but if that's really the case then I'll just have to live with putting a set on the E30 instead. :D
                        1989 325i|1992 325i|And completely obsessed|:woowoo:
                        sigpic BMW. The Ultimate Driving Machine.
                        The Build...

Comment

no worries.
                          89 E30 S52
                          Transaction Feedback.

Comment

Very cool thread, love your ingenuity. Tell me about the front license plate, I'm from a state where we don't need fronts. Do you just hit the switch when you see the 5-0? Then the rest of the time it's underneath?
                            -durty
                            Lif is too short.

So you want a down to earth show...that's completely off the wall and swarming with magic robots?

Comment

pretty much... and welcome!
                              89 E30 S52
                              Transaction Feedback.

Comment

looked thru your build! pretty nice man!!!

1988 325is S50 in-progress.
                                http://www.facebook.com/E30LocalCrew
                                Few pictures:
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=255061

Comment

Working...
                                X