No announcement yet.

What 'cha think 'o ma pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cropped. Hope you don't mind ;-) I love those kind of 'industrial' shots.
    Don't mind at all. In fact, I think I'm going to make that into a sig pic now. I really like industrial/old broken down backdrops as well. Maybe because they make my car look better :p

good for point n shoot, editing makes a big difference like croping which someone has already showing, and b&w makes all photos look better.
    Yes I've definitely found BW photographs more striking and forgiving and I really thought it was appropriate here given the winter season and aged looking background. I do want to get a copy of photoshop or some kind of editing software.

awesome. you guys are lucky the touring are a dime a dozen out there!
    Yeah a lot of people think that. I do think there are more "per capita" in Canada, they were never sold here either and I've only seen one other in the province and it was pretty badly damaged (front end crash). A guy I know sold it to some other guys who apparently had another one, but I've never met them.

Thanks for the comments,feedback, and tips, guys.
    For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
    Originally posted by mbonanni
    I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

First one looks really ghetto to me. I like it ;)
      Also love the last photo

Comment

Took a few pics tonight, here are the ones with the touring. Not much has changed on the car but will soon be lowered evenly on all four corners on H&R race springs when I do the RSB and RTAB's.

Had to start my little session with a coffee run ^

One last shot of yours truly

Will hopefully have pics to post of the car lowered properly in a couple weeks.
        I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Nova Scotia.
          I've been trying to visit North Eastern Canada lately.
          Maybe New Foundland, Labrador, Saint Pierre et Miquelon.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
          1983 Peugeot 505 STI
          1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
          2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Let me know if you'll be coming through Halifax or have an extended stopover. I'm down to chill and talk cars. Oh and just so ya know, Newfoundland and Labrador = one province, and if you can find something to do in Labrador beside dodge trees and moose, you'd be looking pretty hard. Also, St. Pierre et Miquelon is France, not Canada.

Bring your M42 exhaust for me when you come, too. My muffler is rusted almost in half lol

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Got my weaves on. Suspension work will happen when my rsb and rtab's come in.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Working...
              X