What 'cha think 'o ma pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What 'cha think 'o ma pics?

I'm kind of interested in photography, but just have a cheap point and shoot without many (any) features or options. Anyway, I've been focusing more on finding cool spots and getting the best out of my equipment. I like these photos.

The middle pic isn't really the greatest, I just thought it was a cool pic as it's right next to a construction site/huge hole in the ground. The flash really couldn't pic up the depth of the space though.
    For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
    Originally posted by mbonanni
    I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Everybody starts somewhere. Nice pics.
    My previous build (currently E30-less)
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

^What he says. Practice makes perfect.

Feeling your inspiration already.

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

Great start. Really digging that last one.
        Alot!
        Cropped. Hope you don't mind ;) I love those kind of 'industrial' shots.
        Your signature picture has been removed. Refer to the Signature and Avatar Guidelines in The Rules.

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
        I <3 dead naked girls.

Comment

take photo class at school.. helps a ton...some point and shoot create better picture then slr camera..my photo class teacher always tell me "its not the camera, its the photographer"
          Bought parts from me before? leave your feedback here

Comment

I like the train pic.

Comment

i like the one with a girl in a white dress on the first picture.
              Bought parts from me before? leave your feedback here

Comment

The more you take, the better. For every 100 pics I take 10 are keepers.

Your wagon is sweet though.
                -Nick
                Originally posted by 87e30
                First of all: calm the fuck down; second of all; cool story bro.

Comment

good for point n shoot, editing makes a big difference like croping which someone has already showing, and b&w makes all photos look better. keep it up also takes several photos different angles and iso's etc and you get good ones....you can never take too many photos =]

Comment

Nice steelies, I'm rockin them on my touring to.

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
                    @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Those are some great locations but I'm thinking you could get better pictures out of each of them. The white wall, the fence and the train cars are all begging to be the backdrop for the picture. Fill up more of the frame with the car, and get lower a lower vantage point (just not so low that you're looking up at the car).

If you take shots at dawn or dusk you'll find the best lighting for pictures :)

The equipment you use isn't nearly as important as learning the in's and out's of photography. There is always room for improvement regardless of what you're using for equipment. Read the camera's manual to learn about ISO, aperture and shutter speed controls (if it has them).
                      Jason
                      flickr

Comment

awesome. you guys are lucky the touring are a dime a dozen out there!
                        1972 2002Tii

Comment

Originally posted by mr.vang View Post
                          take photo class at school.. helps a ton...some point and shoot create better picture then slr camera..my photo class teacher always tell me "its not the camera, its the photographer"
                          it definitely is...

cropping helps too. just follow the rule of thirds and then crop to create more drama.
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                          ---------------------------------
                          89 E30 S52
                          ---------------------------------
                          Transaction Feedback.

Comment

im def in love with the last one. i wanna do i shoot with some older trains in my area- just need a camera and a group
                            -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                            -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                            MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                            Got Drop?? ;-)
                            Originally posted by JinormusJ
                            But of course
                            E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Originally posted by BeemerBuyer View Post
                              The more you take, the better. For every 100 pics I take 10 are keepers.
                              Agreed. The more you play around - the better you get as well.
                              -----Zen and the Art of e30 Maintenance - / - Zen TOC - / - Zen Summary

Comment

Working...
                              X