New to R3V but not to e30s

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Robert
    replied
    Those wheels are gonna look pretty nice on that car.

    Leave a comment:


  • NomadE30
    replied
    Those wheels look awesome!

    Leave a comment:


  • aintnothang
    replied
    Looks like a nice Ix. I like those wheels.

    Leave a comment:


  • 88e30ix
    started a topic New to R3V but not to e30s

    New to R3V but not to e30s

    Hi,
    Just got an e30 IX last week after owning 2 e30s(84 318I and 86 325es) almost 15 years ago.
    Here are some pics. of it sitting on my uncleaned driveway same day I got it.



    And a not so clear pic. from inside. :(

    Future plans are,1st is removing the snow from the driveway so I can work on it, 2nd is to try fitting these nice wheels(snowflakes) that I have on another car and 3rd is to get the car to its original daily status!

    The Snowflakes!

    And this is how it looks on the GLI right now!


    Took a few more pics today! Can't wait for a warmer weather to start working on it!
    Got two used/new door to go in and euro bumpers before it gets resprayed!


    Last edited by 88e30ix; 02-08-2011, 01:59 PM.
Working...