New to R3V but not to e30s

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Matt325es
    replied
    Originally posted by 88e30ix
    Another small update, got these wheels in exchange for some Rokkors coil overs that I had for the GTI/GLI that never got installed. Just finished putting them on, 205-40-17's (I know I need more meat on the tires! ) What do you guys think would be the best size?
    205-45-17's
    215-45-17's
    or
    225-40-17's




    Hey, Small world but i traded you these wheels in hopkington! i put the coils on my mk2 jetta and sold the mk3 i had! i sold the mk2 a few months ago and now have a 325es! still have the wheels? ill buy em :P

    Leave a comment:


  • 88e30ix
    replied
    Almost done update!

    Leave a comment:


  • 88e30ix
    replied
    It went to the bodyshop today, can't wait to see the result! :firehop:

    Leave a comment:


  • 88e30ix
    replied
    Originally posted by bpmack16
    I have 2 ix's so any parts you need I am in andover. Looking to sell both cars together for 5k one is good and the other has no engine.
    Thanks buddy! :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • bpmack16
    replied
    I have 2 ix's so any parts you need I am in andover. Looking to sell both cars together for 5k one is good and the other has no engine.

    Leave a comment:


  • 88e30ix
    replied
    Originally posted by jw 325ic
    you need some paint bad. and a rear bumper. the e46 console and mtech2 wheel not to mention all these other sets of wheels would have been my last priority next to painting all those mixed up parts.
    You forgot to notice at the end of the post it says " Still waiting on the bodyshop to give the OK to bring the car in"

    Leave a comment:


  • jw 325ic
    replied
    you need some paint bad. and a rear bumper. the e46 console and mtech2 wheel not to mention all these other sets of wheels would have been my last priority next to painting all those mixed up parts.

    Leave a comment:


  • 88e30ix
    replied
    Originally posted by KamakaziX
    Would like to know more about E46 Center Console Mod.
    Pretty much straight foward, have to do some dremmel cutting in the rear to hug the transmition tunel (it seats to high) and a bit in the front, you also have to come up with some kind of brackets (L shape) to secure it in the front. I still have to install those brackets but even without them it's pretty tight!

    Leave a comment:


  • KamakaziX
    replied
    Would like to know more about E46 Center Console Mod.

    Leave a comment:


  • 88e30ix
    replied
    Small update,
    Installed a e46 center console(no arm rest due to my arm not beig tired), front right axle replaced and keeping these wheels on it!







    I also installed this


    Still waiting for the bodyshop to say OK to bring it in!

    Leave a comment:


  • 88e30ix
    replied
    Waiting to go up on the lift for the axle!

    Leave a comment:


  • 88e30ix
    replied
    Replaced the previous wheels with these ATSs 16x7 ?ET(maybe 30). I used to own these when I had my MKII GTI 16V, got them back for even trade!

    Before a quick wash!



    After that quick wash!


    :nice:
    Last edited by 88e30ix; 05-19-2011, 07:28 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • 88e30ix
    replied
    Hey guys,
    Got the Konis and H&R in, looks pretty nice!(alot better) (I also have the OEM parts in the trunk making it sag a bit in the rear!)






    Now I have a problem, The PO forced the axle into the hub making it impossible to take it out. I had to remove strut and axle together to acomplish the job! By trying numerous way to make the axle move from the hub it developed a small gap that the nut wont/can't tighten all the way! So, in lame terms I need the front right axle! :(
    Can anyone help?

    Leave a comment:


  • 88e30ix
    replied
    Originally posted by CharlesDickens
    When are the Koni's / H&R's going on? Your car has typical IX monster truck status
    Waiting on the springs compressors from ebay! ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • CharlesDickens
    replied
    When are the Koni's / H&R's going on? Your car has typical IX monster truck status

    Leave a comment:

Working...