New to R3V but not to e30s

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 88e30ix
    replied
    Another small update!
    The usual IS lip!

    Leave a comment:


  • 88e30ix
    replied
    Small update, replaced the front turning signals and installed European plate.

    Leave a comment:


  • 88e30ix
    replied
    Another small update, got these wheels in exchange for some Rokkors coil overs that I had for the GTI/GLI that never got installed. Just finished putting them on, 205-40-17's (I know I need more meat on the tires! ) What do you guys think would be the best size?
    205-45-17's
    215-45-17's
    or
    225-40-17's




    Leave a comment:


  • 88e30ix
    replied
    Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath
    most of your pics are gone. And your car looks like a skateboard.
    I know, I organized my albums in photobucket that cause my pics to go. I am aware of the small tires and suspension hight. ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    most of your pics are gone. And your car looks like a skateboard.

    Leave a comment:


  • 88e30ix
    replied
    Small update!
    Changed the front bumper, still need to adjust the gaps but overall looks better!







    This weekend I will do the rear. Still waiting on the bodyshop to clear some room for the IX! :-(

    Leave a comment:


  • 88e30ix
    replied
    I need GCs

    Originally posted by pwagon717
    You are going to have a hard time lowering that IX. Talk to Nando for help
    Last edited by 88e30ix; 03-18-2011, 11:21 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • pwagon717
    replied
    You are going to have a hard time lowering that IX. Talk to Nando for help

    Leave a comment:


  • 88e30ix
    replied
    So, I got these today! What should I do? I also need counseling, can't stop buying things fro the IX!



    I also lowered it a bit in the front. Got these spring hight adjusters. Don't look like much but made a difference!
    Before

    After
    Last edited by 88e30ix; 04-08-2011, 04:12 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • 88e30ix
    replied
    Originally posted by SLOWER
    Tires are way too small.
    I will have to use those for now Toyos 205-45-15's but eventually I will go bigger a bit! ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • SLOWER
    replied
    Tires are way too small.

    Leave a comment:


  • 88e30ix
    replied
    Originally posted by DREWHALL
    The wheels look pretty decent on there, but it's just weird to me because I know they are VW wheels. I wouldn't mind having a set for my Rabbit though.
    I sold my GLI and I was having emotional issues letting them go with the GLI, so I kept them, they are special edition by RML wheels 15x8 et30 and they are very desirable within the VW scene.

    Leave a comment:


  • DREWHALL
    replied
    The wheels look pretty decent on there, but it's just weird to me because I know they are VW wheels. I wouldn't mind having a set for my Rabbit though.

    Leave a comment:


  • 88e30ix
    replied
    Originally posted by Predzy743
    where would I find wheels like them? I like them a lot
    VWvortex on the MK2 section, just search for RML 15x8 snowflakes


    Originally posted by Motorsports
    Needs a huge drop. ASAP
    I know! I got the H&R but those Konis will be getting here by month end! :(

    Washed her up a bit!





    Sorry for so many pics, but I love this thing! :puppy:
    Last edited by 88e30ix; 04-08-2011, 04:16 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Predzy743
    replied
    where would I find wheels like them? I like them a lot

    Leave a comment:

Working...