New to R3V but not to e30s
Collapse
X
-
I am trying on the IX what I already have, doesn't mean I will use it. It does look good those wheels. ;)I saw this pop up on craigs not too long ago. I think lowering that car would defeat the purpose of the iX. I'd love to have an awd e30 for storms like the ones we've had almost every week this season. I say tackle all of the maintenance and make it a reliable daily, then find a 325i or iS to mod. I'm liking those wheels though, weigh your options out here. Those iX 5spd coupes are definitely becoming harder to come across.Leave a comment:
-
I saw this pop up on craigs not too long ago. I think lowering that car would defeat the purpose of the iX. I'd love to have an awd e30 for storms like the ones we've had almost every week this season. I say tackle all of the maintenance and make it a reliable daily, then find a 325i or iS to mod. I'm liking those wheels though, weigh your options out here. Those iX 5spd coupes are definitely becoming harder to come across.Leave a comment:
-
Buddy! Relax!Seriously? You may have owned 2 e30's before but you obviously never learned good taste or common sense.
The tire you have on there is already short enough for your car, going any shorter/stretched will just make you have gobs more wheel gap then you already have.
Plus being an ix its never ever really going to be low just compounding your tire size problem even more.
You obviously did not read my introduction on the 1st page, I said I was going to try to FIT these wheels. It does not say I will run these wheels! 15years ago internet was barely going, not many things available for many cars. Were you even driving any car. :yawn:Last edited by 88e30ix; 02-14-2011, 01:21 PM.Leave a comment:
-
Seriously? You may have owned 2 e30's before but you obviously never learned good taste or common sense.
The tire you have on there is already short enough for your car, going any shorter/stretched will just make you have gobs more wheel gap then you already have.
Plus being an ix its never ever really going to be low just compounding your tire size problem even more.Leave a comment:
-
I need to sell the GLI soon to build my budget back up. I need those GC coilovers!Leave a comment:
-
Hey J.,
Do you like how it looks? The wheel that I used is the one with the oversized tire, so that makes it look to stickeout more. If I had used one of the streched ones I think it will look nice.Last edited by 88e30ix; 02-12-2011, 01:21 PM.Leave a comment:
-
-
-
-
Not sure about those wheels. But I would say the car would need to be lowered before making a fair assumption.Leave a comment:
-
-
Sticks out just a little too much. From the side those wheels look incredible though!Leave a comment:




Leave a comment: