Random Pictures... some good, others devastating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Random Pictures... some good, others devastating

Edit : pics down b/c I needed more space.
    Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Ouch, well I wish her the best of luck, I suggest you start to set aside a college fund and save my car fund. That way when you get it back you got a good lump sum of change to start the repairs. :D

Comment

you're nuts

i dont care. i love my family, and definately set them above my cars and whatnot. but in a simple situation like this, I would never in a million years let my sister even borrow my car, let alone drive it for an extended period of time

let alone HIGH SCHOOL

so many accidents in my school parking lot alone.

you're a brave, and slightly insane man
      Originally posted by blunt
      can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Originally posted by ColdAccord
        you're nuts

let alone HIGH SCHOOL

so many accidents in my school parking lot alone.

you're a brave, and slightly insane man
        I'll agree with that. Hopefully she learned her lesson and will take care of the e30.

Comment

Buy your car from your parents and then don't let your sister drive it.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

:word:

edit: i forget r3v doesnt have the word smiley
            Originally posted by blunt
            can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

say goodbye to your oil pan, hopefully she's not dumb enough to let the motor go too. An overwhelming majority of chicks simply dont understand the concept of driving and paying attention at the same time, much less in a lowered car; SC roads wont help matters either. make her ride the bike, or what TJ said.
              BEERTECH

Comment

nutter, i wouldnt let my sister drive my car in a million years

shame as it looks tidy... for now
                ///M Inside

Comment

Well, here's the deal, I'm putting stock suspension back in. Hopefully 2 more inches will help her out. Also, the car is my parents (but I drive it). That's how its been the whole time, as it is with a lot of people on this board b/c most of us cannot afford to buy a car in HS. She usually is a good driver, even in my car, but we all make mistakes. Hopefully nothing too drastic will happen while I'm at Clemson.

Comment

Working...
                  X