No announcement yet.

Pics of the Alpwhite II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just straight shoot my engine bay almost once a month to clean it and I have never had any problems. I never cover anything either. Just keep the spray away from obvious areas like the fuse box and diagnostic port.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
      I just straight shoot my engine bay almost once a month to clean it and I have never had any problems. I never cover anything either. Just keep the spray away from obvious areas like the fuse box and diagnostic port.
      Yeah, know people that do the same thing...for safety's sake I let it run over it.
      Trevor Ely
      '95 M Sport 540i - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '85 190E 2.3-16
      '88 535is - '87 325e - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is

Comment

I douse mine with undiluted simple green and let it sit a few minutes. Then I cover all the areas that may cause problems when introduced to water with plastic. Third step is hooking up my hose to the hot water heater with high pressure nozel on the end. Though my engine bay is clean my intake manifold and valve cover are very tarnished and my exhaust manifold is covered with surface rust so it still looks like crap.

ABE

Comment

That looks great! 2 questions: what offset are those wheels, and can I get a higher resolution of everything? I would particularly like shots of how much room you have for bigger wheels under the IX flares, and also the amount of lip you have on the rims. If you don't want to post them here, my email is ilia.semail@gmail.com. Thanks so much, it'd be a huge help.

Comment

Originally posted by ilia
            That looks great! 2 questions: what offset are those wheels, and can I get a higher resolution of everything? I would particularly like shots of how much room you have for bigger wheels under the IX flares, and also the amount of lip you have on the rims. If you don't want to post them here, my email is ilia.semail@gmail.com. Thanks so much, it'd be a huge help.
            Somebody please correct me if I am wrong, but iX flares don't give any increased clearance do they? They simply mount over the stock fenders, so unless you cut them out you still have the same stock fenders under the flares.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

^Ditto.
              They only give the PHAT look to a slammed car, that's pretty much it. If anything, my rubbing issues increased since putting them on because they go about 1/4' to half an inch lower then the fenders.
              My rims are about 30 something offset(can't remember now) with a 1' lip I believe.
              1991 BMW ///M5 .:Black on Black:. - Modded
              1988 BMW 325i .:Zinnebarrot on Black:. - Modded
              1999 Volvo V70R AWD .:TI Silver on Black:. - Modding has begun
              1999 Subaru Legacy AWD/5 .:Green on Grey:. - Modded Rally Style
              1990 M20iS Alpwhite II- Sold

Comment

I don't know man, I'd be scared shitless to just dose my engine in water..... Knowing my luck, my car will NEVER run again, and probably will blow up.
                1991 BMW ///M5 .:Black on Black:. - Modded
                1988 BMW 325i .:Zinnebarrot on Black:. - Modded
                1999 Volvo V70R AWD .:TI Silver on Black:. - Modding has begun
                1999 Subaru Legacy AWD/5 .:Green on Grey:. - Modded Rally Style
                1990 M20iS Alpwhite II- Sold

Comment

Working...
                X