Couple pics of my Delphin e30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couple pics of my Delphin e30

I just finished my suspension. H&R sport springs, Bilstein sport shocks, and ST swaybars. I also put in a LSD, and "is" front lip with Ryan G splitter. Enjoy:

Now with smoked sidemarkers:

very nice, I like :up:

Comment

Nice work... Car looks very, very good!!! How does the new suspension settup feel on the road?

Pete

Comment

Nice color, I like delphin on a 325.

Do not think those mirrors belong on an E30 though.

Comment

nice car, but PLEASE get rid of those mirrors and the gay reflectors, i mena cmon they stick out like a soar thumb, but anywho, nice car and l like the front lip

Comment

thanks for the new wallpaper ;) I agree with Stu, mirrors look out of place, but overall nice car.
            Continuous For Sale Thread
            323i s50

Comment

thats it.. I need clear sidemarkers and turn signals.. nice car man

Comment

Im pretty much with everyone else. Looks good but youd be better off with Gruppe A mirrors if you wanted something different.
                Im now E30less.
                sigpic

Comment

The only thing I see wrong with the sidemarkers is the border around them. If you could paint that part black they would look more appealing and not stand out so much.
                  Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

I like but those chrome sidemarkers are awful and totally don't go with the rest of the car (dark color, flat black lip, etc).
                    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

color match the lip and you'll be set.

Comment

You guys are right. I don't like the sidemarkers either. Right now I have someone shipping a pair of the stock sidemarkers to me which I plan to smoke.

The plans for the car include: window tint, "ix" fender flares and sideskirts, RD rear apron, a paintjob (probably Avus). The tint will probably be next week. I found a set of flares/skirts. I just need to wait till he has them in his possession and sends them to me. If anyone has a RD rear apron, let me know. I will paint the car after I put everything on.

Comment

Originally posted by peteM3power
                          Nice work... Car looks very, very good!!! How does the new suspension settup feel on the road?

Pete
                          The suspension feels nice on the road. It corners a lot better and doesn't lean nearly as much in the turns, but is not too harsh for the street. I don't have any problems with speed bumps or most driveways. I just have to take them slow...

Comment

Car looks great, but as others said, ditch the "M-look" mirrors. They ruin the look.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

Is a shadowline in order?

Comment

Working...
                              X