Newb pics of my e30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newb pics of my e30

Haven't really done much too it. Lowered, new brakes all around. Shit like that for now. The other day my drive axle fell out on me, that really sucked.

The old 240 in the background with the t-5 wheels looks sick.

Oh and nice BMW.
    E30 325ix 62k

Comment

Those clear sidemarkers are screaming for some clear indicators! Looks awesome. Love the red/gold combo.
      Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

welcome aboard

Comment

I have a fetish for red early iS'. Looks awesome.

Comment

tuck those bumpers man...otherwise looks good...also i think the indicators would look better smoked...your clears just look way out of place...
            JDM no more

Comment

Originally posted by Pat W
              tuck those bumpers man...otherwise looks good...also i think the indicators would look better smoked...your clears just look way out of place...
              Agreed. Looks sweet though. Gold rims rule.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

The rear bumper is tucked I haven't had a chance to do the front yet. I would like to pick up a racing dynamics front lip too.

Comment

Nice car! I hate volvos, but that one in the background looks pretty good.

"Modern cars may be able to outgun it, but few can match its character, its motorsport spirit, and the way it plasters a huge grin on your face at any speed." - Patrick George

1988 M3 - Track Rat
                  1989 325iC M50 Vert
                  1989 325i Coupe
                  1991 318is
                  1995 318ti Club Sport
                  2006 330i e90
                  2008 Tundra Crewmax

Comment

Originally posted by brodee
                    Dang, no love for the swedes? I work for Volvo so I am pretty partial to them.

Comment

Originally posted by mattska
                      Originally posted by brodee
                      Dang, no love for the swedes? I work for Volvo so I am pretty partial to them.
                      Well I shouldn't say that I hate them, just never liked any of their designs that much. My sister-in-law drives a new one and whenever I see it I keep thinking of how nice of a bimmer she could have had with that money :D

"Modern cars may be able to outgun it, but few can match its character, its motorsport spirit, and the way it plasters a huge grin on your face at any speed." - Patrick George

1988 M3 - Track Rat
                      1989 325iC M50 Vert
                      1989 325i Coupe
                      1991 318is
                      1995 318ti Club Sport
                      2006 330i e90
                      2008 Tundra Crewmax

Comment

Working...
                      X