X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couple new mods...

:D

You better still have your 318.

Supposivly that is the best Honda made in many years to many car enthusiasts.
    Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

well it's certainly the sexiest!

Comment

Originally posted by eightyfoure

maybe it's because it's the only rear sports car honda has made in years, or maybe it's not a FWD civic, who'd a thunk it

Comment

Congrats my friend.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by BahnE30
            Originally posted by eightyfoure

maybe it's because it's the only rear sports car honda has made in years, or maybe it's not a FWD civic, who'd a thunk it
            Um.

I'd call that a "sports car".

-Charlie
            Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
            '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
            FYYFF

Comment

Yeah, the NSX is the shizzle. Especially once Comptech gets on it.

Nice score bill. Sell the E30 and use the money to pimp it out. I love S2Ks but its TINY inside.
              Im now E30less.
              sigpic

Comment

why does the description say "140hp" you must have gotten the wrong engine, s2k's have 240hp.
                E30 325ix 62k

Comment

Originally posted by kansas-ix
                  why does the description say "140hp" you must have gotten the wrong engine, s2k's have 240hp.
                  Because I 'modded' my current 100hp engine, which was very clever of me. No worries, It has every bit of 240hp and 9000rpms.

Thanks guys. It's an '03 with 35k. High mileage for an '03, but it was going for about the same rate as '02's with the same amount. It's pretty mint, save for a small brushmark-type scratch on the front bumper.

Considering that the S2000 is superior in basically every single way you can imagine (save for storage/practicality), I can't see a logical reason to keep the e30. The car is seriously ridiculous, and way more than I can ask for. It makes me sad to think of selling the e30 - I'm kind of attached ot it after 6 years of ownership - but I'm trying to look at it as more than a couple payments on the S.

Plans are to keep it stock, but I know myself a little too well and might end up doing a thing or two to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill 84 318i
                    Plans are to keep it stock, but I know myself a little too well and might end up doing a thing or two to it.
                    The F20C sounds incredible with an intake on it, as you probably already know.

Great buy, that's definitely on my top-3 list for cars to replace the E30 with. :up:

Comment

congrats bill :up:
                      Toyota Pickup

Comment

Congrats Bill, but I hate to see an end to a favorite 318 of mine. You do have to move on though. I was expecting to open the thread and find an M42 swap.

Comment

Touching the suspension is considered unruly to some Honda men. I love S2000's, keep it stock though...

...or maybe just some bling wheels...
                          Reminiscing...

Comment

Right on enjoy the s2k, they are sick.

That engine is my top choice to replace the v-tec in the Element, a 240hp elle would be sick.
                            E30 325ix 62k

Comment

nice swap.

wd-40 on sway bushings is your friend
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X