No announcement yet.

Couple new mods...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice ride, Bill. It'd be sad to see the E30 go though with so much work into it, but there is a time that the E30 becomes impractical for day-to-day activities when you're modding it. Nice score, Bill.
    -Brandon
    '86 325es S50
    '12 VW GTI Autobahn DSG
    '03 540i M-Sport (sold)
    '08 Jeep SRT-8 (sold)

For sale:
    S50 TMS chip for Schricks

Comment

Like others said, it'll be sad to see my favorite 318i go to someone else, but that's one hell of a way to replace it 8)

Comment

Good choice. I should be making that move in the next year or two.
        Jamie Webster
        '89 325is - sold :(
        '96 Miata - sold
        '01 M5 - sold
        '02 Civic Si

Comment

awesome. I want to get a st00k so bad, but I have other things I need to get to first.

can't really mod it though without tons of money. a friend of mine has had one for a couple years, I remember him saying unless you're willing to pay $2k, no exhaust really improves flow. and the main advantage of the 2k one was that it's lighter.

edit; btw the hardtop on one of those looks fucking AWESOME
          Originally posted by blunt
          can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Welp, I brought the car home last night. I can't register it for a week or so until I get the title, but I've taken it around the block a couple thousand times.

The car is silly.

It is tiny inside, but I dunno. It's cozy. The hardtops are sweet, but I have much better things to spend $2500 on. Stock, the car is FAR more capable and fun than an e30, and I won't be touching the suspension for a long time. Jay might be right about the first mod, but I don't know if I want the extra noise. Looking at a front lip for it too, to go with the rear spoiler that's already on.

Comment

Originally posted by ColdAccord
              I remember him saying unless you're willing to pay $2k, no exhaust really improves flow.
              But in reality, that is a GOOD thing! ;)

Modding for the sake of modding is wrong, I'd rather have a car that is damn near perfect, right from the factory. Finding goose eggs can be fun, but in the end, it's better to have everything OEM and wonderfully reliable/durable.

Bill, I am completely jealous. :up:

Comment

awsome car bill. just as everyone else is saying, id love to have one of those too.
                90 325is
                IE stage 3s and refeshed m20....

Comment

Working...
                X