hey im new heres my e30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey im new heres my e30

its nothing special now but after i graduate from uti and start working for the bmw stealership then it will be godly :-P keep in mind these are old pics from the 2nd day i had the car 3 years ago....

sorry for the large pics....theres some stuff i need to do to the body like get side skirts maybe....i need to lower it and get some 16" rims...i need to fix the small rust spots behind the front wheels from all the salt and snow up here in newhampshire...i need to fix the rear apron because whoever owned this car before me was a complete moron and when the exhaust cutout was done it was done extremely sloppy and crooked so im pissed..and i need the front and rear valance's and bumpers taken off and reinstalled because whoever put them one was an idiot there all very loose and not aligned properly the trunk lid isnt aligned properly and neither is the hood(something makes me think the car was in an accident) the color of the inside of the trunk lid is purple...and the stock color of the car was royal blue so im thinking it was but carfax says its clean eh...anyways hi everyone :-P :twisted:

speaking off..i found a pic of the nasty exhaust cutout....retards sigh! looks like i need to either get a new rear valance or get a peice of diamond plate machined

Comment

sorry for the double post :shock:

Comment

HEEEEY! COW HAMPHSHA!

Come on down to the garage some time, I'm in Amesbury, MA.

You've got an early model car with late model plastic bumpers. That's custom work. Maybe it wasn't done all that well, so that'd explain the misaligned bumpers.

Welcome to the board - hopefully it wasn't in too bad of an accident.

Comment

Originally posted by Beemerfanatik
          HEEEEY! COW HAMPHSHA!

Please. Avoid this place at all costs.
          Reminiscing...

Comment

Originally posted by M42Tecknik
            Originally posted by Beemerfanatik
            HEEEEY! COW HAMPHSHA!

Please. Avoid this place at all costs.
            Eat me. Dan sucks at life. Don't listen to him.

-Jordan's official ball-licker, confirmed by both R3V and Roach.

Comment

What part of NH are you in?

I go to school at UNH (Durham) and live in Bow (Outside of Concord).
              Good to see another cow-hampsha member 8)
              Below the radar...

Comment

milford :shock: i used to live in manchester for 19 years until i moved to the armpit of the east ooops i mean jersey then decided fuck that place im moving back to newhampshire and came to milford

and when you say come down to the garage some time....do you own your own buisness or somehting? and if so can you do custom exhaust?

Comment

that exhasut cutout is gross.. what are you doing with the hood bra?

Comment

lookin good with early tails and late bumpers now ditch the bottlecaps
                    E30 325ix 62k

Comment

yea i know the exhaust cutout is gross and it kinda pisses me off :evil: i dont really want to go and buy a new rear valance so ........im thinking maybe get a peice of diamond plate machined or something

and yes i know the bottlecaps are gross aswell but i can only afford so much considering my line of work consists of delivering pizza(until i graduate from UTI) :twisted:

Comment

Kinda looks like a hack job, but it has potential.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

That's my garage - no custom exhaust, but I can hook you up with a shop that'll give you a great price.

Comment

HEY THATS MY OLD CAR!

The slacker needs to repaint the valance! 8) :P
                            Below the radar...

Comment

Originally posted by UNHCLL
                              HEY THATS MY OLD CAR!

The slacker needs to repaint the valance! 8) :P
                              Sure is - that's my old glass moonroof buyer too :)

Comment

Working...
                              X