No announcement yet.

hey im new heres my e30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

really? because that would be great i got quoted 300 if i provide everything...you got the number to a place that will give me a better quote?

Comment

Originally posted by A_325i
      really? because that would be great i got quoted 300 if i provide everything...you got the number to a place that will give me a better quote?
      What do you mean provide everything?

I have a few locals that cut me deals - PM me and we'll try and get an idea of what you need done and I'll get you hooked up.

Comment

lol provide everything as in muffler cat and all the pipeing ive already ordered evertyhing..what i want done is i want well it would be nice to be able to jus tput a glass packi muffler in place of the cat but if thats not possible or if no one will touch it...then i want a dual 2"in cat single 2.5" out (high flow cat) into single 2.5" pipeing all the way back to a single 2.5"in dual 2.5" out muffler and i was thinking since i ordered a glass pack maybe put that in between the cat and the muffler somewhere if i cant just replace the cat with it keep in mind i havent ordered the cat yet because if a place will just replace the cat with the glasspack then i dont want to waste 80 bucks on it...and considering the glass pack was only 20 bucks i didnt mind

so let me know if you could hook me up it would save me alot of money if i could not have to buy a cat and just replace the stock cat with a glasspack....and also keep in mind i was quoted 300 from midas

Comment

Working...
        X