RainierHooker's E30 M3 -The Pics + Progress Thread-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cramer View Post
    Are you planning on putting those Hartge tips on the SS muffler? I thought they were designed to fit over the stock muffler...
    True, they are meant to go over the stock muffler. I'm going to have an exhaust shop hack off the SS's tips and weld the Hartge one in place of them after remvong the clamp portion of the Hartge tip. I figure it'll look spiffy...

1984 Hennarot 325e - 1990 Brillantrot M3 - 1938 Buick Special Business Coupe

Comment

clean car :up:

Comment

Glad your home and playing with your toy, beats a 200hrs/400hrs of phase maintenance!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RainierHooker View Post
          . I figure it'll look spiffy...
          It should definitely be an improvement :D
          Chris
          90 Corrado/91 M3/01 M5

Comment

My only suggestion would be a "no" on the Hartge tips. But its your car, and if we all modded ours the same, no one would be different. And you didnt ask my advice in the first place. Other than that, fuck yeah..... Shame youre going to replace the BBS's though. I like the Hartge's, but I like the ones you have on it more.

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
            1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
            1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Personally, I just can't stand the RX's on the car. They just seem too modern for the rest of the car. The Hartge wheels are just more 'period correct' in addition to being some of my all time favorite E30 wheels. Same realy goes for the exhaust tip, period correct and not over the top...

As for a quick update: I just dropped the wheels off at the shop to have a little rash and a few minor bends worked out. Then they'll get bead-blasted and painted. They should be on the car with fresh rubber before I go back overeas.

Comment

very nice example

Comment

So you'll be at Coffee and cars tonight then? If you're coming, I'll be there ;) Wasn't sure with the rain and all.
                  Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

I'm walking out the door for it in just a minute...

Comment

Sweet. See you there ;)
                      Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

LOVE THOSE seats
                        i need some in my life
                        front and rears are what is planned for my car.
                        whenever i find a set.

and i love the period correct mods^

-
                        Project
                        Parts for Sale
                        Feedback
                        YouTube Channel

Comment

Good deal man very nice clean example and like stated earlier the hartage pile will only make it that much better.

One thing, Please tell my you are gonna lose that Airbag wheel???? God they just look stupid and way outta place in an M3, I can get past them in a 4 door car but not a M
                          Originally posted by Fusion
                          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                          William Pitt-

Comment

Very very sexy!

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                            RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Clean car, nice!
                              Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                                Good deal man very nice clean example and like stated earlier the hartage pile will only make it that much better.

One thing, Please tell my you are gonna lose that Airbag wheel???? God they just look stupid and way outta place in an M3, I can get past them in a 4 door car but not a M
                                Not to mention that when you are all sideways that airbag wheel is all up in your junk.Please fix soon..
                                Last edited by LJ851; 03-11-2011, 09:18 AM.
                                Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                                The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Working...
                                X