Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very clean car.
    Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
      One thing, Please tell my you are gonna lose that Airbag wheel???? God they just look stupid and way outta place in an M3, I can get past them in a 4 door car but not a M
      Originally posted by LJ851 View Post
      Not to mention that when your shit is all sideways that airbag wheel is all up in your junk.Please fix soon..
      I'm looking to get an M-Tech II in the near future...

1984 Hennarot 325e - 1990 Brillantrot M3 - 1938 Buick Special Business Coupe

Comment

Such a nice car to see in person. This will look great when you start tearing into it, can't wait to see it lowered on the new wheels!
        '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

i loved your henna early model, and this just makes me even more jealous.

hartge mods are awesome. considering any other mods? i always liked startecs...

Comment

Looks very nice, cant wait to see it with the new wheels on!
            2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

Well, I'm back from a road trip to Cali (took the Mini) and got the wheels back from the shop. They are all perfectly round now and I went to work getting them looking good. Just gotta clear them tonight, which means the possabilty of getting tires mounted tomorrow...

Comment

Oh, lookie what I found...

Here they are right after being mounted...

And then I added the caps...

Comment

And a post sure to make you picture whores happy...

Comment

Wheels look good!! Nice upgrade.
                    Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                    The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Man, you need to get that bumper tape on stat. Gonna look much better.

Plus, with a little drop and some spacers out back, it will be one of fav M3's out there. Nice job and safe journey back to work. Guess we'll see it again in 6 months?
                      turk@gutenparts.com

Originally posted by Janderson
                      Properly placed zip ties will hold bridges together.

Comment

I love this car!

Comment

Originally posted by LJ851 View Post
                          Wheels look good!! Nice upgrade.
                          Thanks, they are definatly better in every way. The car is much more responsive (the previous wheels were biblicly heavy) and the tires don't want to follow every single tiny crack in the road...

Originally posted by BrewCity11 View Post
                          Man, you need to get that bumper tape on stat. Gonna look much better.

Plus, with a little drop and some spacers out back, it will be one of fav M3's out there. Nice job and safe journey back to work. Guess we'll see it again in 6 months?
                          Bumper tape, as well as a pile of other small parts, is standing by. I should, barring any .gov sillyness, be back in 2-4 months. Then the real fun will begin.

Originally posted by YAN-3 View Post
                          I love this car!
                          Thanks!

Comment

Nice. Will look even better when suspension is done.

EDIT: nvm
                            Last edited by IronJoe; 03-22-2011, 08:21 PM. Reason: read more next time, ironjoe
                            '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Dream car right there! ahhh so sexy!
                              sigpic

Comment

Well folks, I'm home. For the long-term this time. Work on this and the other projects can finally commence. To that end, this was waiting for me when I rolled in...

Now I just gotta get to work in order to get this car, and the other E30, in some state of completion for the E30 Picnic later this month.

Comment

Working...
                                X