Night Shots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Night Shots

Some night pics, playing around with tripod. Worth it's weight in gold.

Keep it slideways!!

Rear camber

Keep it slideways!!

Comment

Your camera is metering to the wrong spots, underexposing the photos. The only one I can actually see the car in is the last one,

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

It's a $160 camera, what do you expect? I was playing with the settings all night and that's the best I could get it. Canon A400, not bad for the money, but not a "professional" camera.

Keep it slideways!!

Comment

It doesn't matter the camera. It's how you use it. Most of the pictures I take are on a $180 Sony.

RISING EDGE

Comment

So what do you recommend I change as far as settings?

Keep it slideways!!

Comment

There probably isn't much if anything adjustable on your camera. But overcompensate the exposure (like +1.3 probably for those shots). When you are holding the button half way down to get the camera to focus, make sure you are aiming it at a dark part of the car if Center A/F is on, because it will meter the exposure for the low light of that part of the car, instead of the bright lights that are surrounding the car (which is why the bright light around the car looks ok, but the car is just a dark blob).

RISING EDGE

Comment

He thanks TJ my cars dark I have a a50 I think (its kinda old) and I am taking some night shots soon.

Sold it.

Comment

i have the same camera you have, all the pics i have ever taken were on it.

this picture was taken at around 1 am in a parking garage, with my A400, and a tripod. all you need to do is change the "ISO" setting...

that parking garage was not nearly as bright as it looks in the pictures...

Comment

Pimp those diving boards.

I dig it.
                    Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

I had the exposure cranked up to 1 and 1/3 over, and the iso on 100. Need to play around a bit more i guess.

Keep it slideways!!

Comment

nice and clean

1985 325e

Comment

Working...
                        X