Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics of the New e30

Here are some pics of my new to me 85 325e
    It's a one owner car I purchased it from the orignal owner chassis has 260k engine has 40k. Runs and drives perfect. The full suspension from my 88 will be getting swapped over soon. I installed the roll bar friday and the interior is out getting cleaned. And I started swapping over my shadow line trim. I've still got the lock strips, door modlings, and door trim to do. The car is dirty I haven't washed it since I purchased as I've been busy installing parts so far i've, swapped the dash, installed roll bar, done t-belt and watter pump, replaced tail light gaskets, and yanked the interior.

And my dad's 89 325i that i did a 5-speed swap to. My stepbrother is driving the car so it dosn't get cared for untill I'm around
    85 325e 2.7 ITB'd stroker

Who do ya think ya are mr big stuff.

Looking good, can't wait to see this one come together.

Did you put on the 88+ valance.
    I see something interesting in the last pic.
    Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

No my dad's car was fully plastic bumpered but got hit in the front before he purchased it, and they put an pre 87 diving board on instead of the plastic bumper. Then my stepmom got hit by a deer so I swapped over an alpine white 1 door and fender to the Driver's side. My dad may paint the car eventually. They have a 95 525i in the garage in front of it in mint shape that my stepmom drives to work. It just rolled over 100k when they pulled into the driveway from purchasing it.

Comment

Ohhh.

I see what's going on.
        Alot of BMWs there didn't realize it was a different Alpine White E30.
        If you don't mind me asking how much did the rollbar cost your originally?
        Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

damn that car is clean

im loving white these days. saw a white plastic bumpered 325ix today, looked great!
          Originally posted by blunt
          can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

I purchased the bar used from e9ine. I traded a 731 big port eta head and $100 cash. It's a kirk bolt in bar.

Thanks for the comments Ya the car is clean hence why I was willing to pay $1500 despite the stuff it needs. Like the front headlight support is dented. I have to find one then put my Euro grills on it as the ones on there are cracked. Then there is that small dent under the license plate but those are the only cosmetic issues. The PO washed and waxed the car all the time. The orignal break in sticked is still on the windshield. I'm going to try to swap it over when I swap the Windshield for my non cracked one.

Comment

Looks great. I like it all except for the front lip it has.

What does the badge on the left of the trunk say?

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Cool front spoiler. Hartge?
                Trevor Ely
                '95 M Sport 540i - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '85 190E 2.3-16
                '88 535is - '87 325e - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is

Comment

Nice car Ely 8)

TJ, I think it's a dealer badge

edit: what front lip is that? Factory accessory? Pfeba?

Comment

Pfeba placed on the car when Brand new. The tag on the trunk is from Village imports which is now BMW of Chattanooga where the car was purchased brand new. It's been here in town for 20 years.

Comment

god damn I want that front spoiler... ive loved it ever sonce i saw it on a sick E30 in europe

Comment

Working...
                      X