No announcement yet.

My 318iS with New Suspension!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure they arn't O.E. Sport springs Pete?

Comment

Well, mine looked about the same with weaves.

About a day after suspension installed...

Trevor Ely
      '95 M Sport 540i - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '85 190E 2.3-16
      '88 535is - '87 325e - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is

Comment

Originally posted by Stu Mc
        Sure they arn't O.E. Sport springs Pete?
        From what I understand they are definately H&R Sports, I had another side on look at the car just a few hours ago and it already looks lower. I think it will be better after a week or so.

Pete

Comment

the H&Rs have a slight rake to them, right? it appears that way in some pics. Especially in PeaveyBassist's pics.
          Claus Luthe is my hero.

Comment

also, are you fairly happe with the Bilstein sports? I was set on getting those but am now considering the Koni SAs. Whats your opinion after riding with the Bilsteins?
            Claus Luthe is my hero.

Comment

Originally posted by silversleeper
              also, are you fairly happe with the Bilstein sports? I was set on getting those but am now considering the Koni SAs. Whats your opinion after riding with the Bilsteins?
              I love my sports, i'm adjustability of the SAs is fun, I can vouch for that. Not worth the extra cost to me though.
              Trevor Ely
              '95 M Sport 540i - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '85 190E 2.3-16
              '88 535is - '87 325e - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is

Comment

Originally posted by silversleeper
                Overall, I am very impressed with the ride. The combination feels fantastic and the car is quite solid but also quite fine for daily driving as it is by no means bone jarring.

I'm not sure as to how they would compare with Koni SA's but for me, the combination seems great for street and mountain driving and possibly the occaisional track session - also the suspension techniques swaybars help the roll to be reduced immensely as well.

I hope this was helpful and feel free to ask me any more questions that you may have,

Pete

Comment

Working...
                X