Saying goodbye?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saying goodbye?

I said I'd accept $900 shipped for all 5 with tires. If he says yes, I'll mount my Panasports. If no, I'll roll these until the tires give out. I keep flip-flopping on the ordeal, but it's up to him I guess.

I used to think I was sick of them, but now they are so beaut, I'll miss them.

nah they're oogly. only time they looked good was when stu was beating the shit out his m42, lol on his feature on e3s.
    sigpic

Comment

I know im sick of you.

Comment

more $$ in my bank account is hot too. then I'll spring for an iPod. Or I will now anyway.

hmmm. PCA event in late July?? hmmm. emailing to see if any space.

Comment

get a job
          - 318is 4 life

Comment

Originally posted by Wes325
            get a job
            i have two fucker, 42 hours a week.

Comment

For the record, I think Stu's look way better in graphite.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

Originally posted by rwh11385
                more $$ in my bank account is hot too. then I'll spring for an iPod. Or I will now anyway.

hmmm. PCA event in late July?? hmmm. emailing to see if any space.
                So you pussied out of Mid-Ohio in August, then?
                Current Cars
                2014 M235i
                2009 R56 Cooper S
                1998 M3
                1997 M3

Comment

I said i didn't think I was going to. Mentioned it sometime. Driving out for a one-day. Meh. sorry. Charlie will be there.

it'd be different if it were local to me though. And besides, there's a lapping day my friend is going to be out at the same day at Putnam.

Comment

Originally posted by rwh11385
                    I said i didn't think I was going to. Mentioned it sometime. Driving out for a one-day. Meh. sorry. Charlie will be there.

it'd be different if it were local to me though. And besides, there's a lapping day my friend is going to be out at the same day at Putnam.
                    That's cool. Maybe I'll see you at the HPDE at Putnam in October. I'll definitely have an e30 setup for track by then, maybe by Mid-Ohio, but the IS is ready just incase.
                    Current Cars
                    2014 M235i
                    2009 R56 Cooper S
                    1998 M3
                    1997 M3

Comment

Panasports own Type C's.

I am saying hello to my new rims any minute now :) UPS delivers right around this time.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

suck it trebek
                        sigpic

Comment

you got $900 for 5 type c's??

makes me want to sell mine, how much do you think i could get for 4 16" type c's?

Comment

$750 for 5 with 1 brand new tire and 4 ~4K ES100s. plus shipping.

but haven't heard back yet. which actually might be good. Can wear out ES100s, then sell and buy Koseis.

Comment

Originally posted by straight6pwr
                              you got $900 for 5 type c's??

makes me want to sell mine, how much do you think i could get for 4 16" type c's?
                              I got $450 for mine, but they weren't in the best shape.
                              Jamie Webster
                              '89 325is - sold :(
                              '96 Miata - sold
                              '01 M5 - sold
                              '02 Civic Si

Comment

Working...
                              X