new to r3v but not e30s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new to r3v but not e30s

hey guys im new here i got tired of bimmerfest and wanted a change i have a 91 318is , but i have owned an 83 320is , 87 325is, 86 325es , 86 325e , and an 89 325i .
    Attached Files
    you know you drive an e30 when you spend more time and money on it than your girlfriend.

Sup dude, welcome
    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

I've been on Bimmerfest for a couple years, 7500 posts or something, the e30 section is definitely very slow!
      2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

Welcome to r3v
        sigpic

Comment

thanks for the welcome. ya its slow over there unless your fcsteve and you post pics of every bolt on your car. dont get me wrong he has some nice stuff , but i dont need to see 30 pics of your engine bay. lol:letitout:
          you know you drive an e30 when you spend more time and money on it than your girlfriend.

Comment

Originally posted by 1991318is1 View Post
            thanks for the welcome. ya its slow over there unless your fcsteve and you post pics of every bolt on your car. dont get me wrong he has some nice stuff , but i dont need to see 30 pics of your engine bay. lol:letitout:
            Yeah that's just kind of how he is, very meticulous with EVERYTHING he does lol but, I really enjoyed watching the bronzit build from the day he got it, till the day it sold :(

Comment

ya he has that red IS now hes returning to stock hes doing a good job on that now.

Comment

Yeah that should be pretty clean. He's got another one coming too that he said is gonna be crazy.

Comment

welcome!

1988 325is S50 in-progress.
                  http://www.facebook.com/E30LocalCrew
                  Few pictures:
                  http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=255061

Comment

welcome

1991 318i Past
                    1990 325ic Past
                    1998 540i/6 Past
                    1988 325ic Present
                    1998 M3 Present
                    2000 M5 Present

Comment

Welcome!
                      Nice car too.
                      - Josh
                      1990 325is

Need a shift boot?
                      Looking to buy shift boot frames, PM if you have one to sell

Here's what happens when you let the internet pick your license plate

Comment

the bronzit was crazy enough im not sure what else he could do to up the anty.

Comment

Working...
                        X