my new euro 318i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my new euro 318i

Well. The vert is back for sale. I saw this car on the way to my girls house and stopped to check it out. Turns out its a euro 318i. 15in basketweaves in awsome condition, and the euro bumpers are in decent shape(some rust on them). Everything else on the car is pretty solid. No PS is lots of fun.
    The interior used to be original cloth, but the past owner didnt know of its rarity, and had the seats redone in tan vinyl. Im not complaining tho, the seats are in great shape.
    Right now it will just be my beater to get back and forth from school. But i think i will end up doing lots done to it.

90 325is
    IE stage 3s and refeshed m20....

Engine swap candidate. :)

Should be fun!
    - Sean Hayes

Comment

Originally posted by Sean
      Engine swap candidate. :)

Should be fun!
      or turbo candidate ;)
      90 325is

Comment

paint the fender, drop it, then m20, and rock it. maybe a shadowline too.

Looks good and rare
        E30 325ix 62k

Comment

that tan shift boot and that stearing wheel look great......keep us posted with updates. By the way why are you getting rid of the vert?

Comment

Simply kick ass.

I love it.
            Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Are the Euro 318i's that rare?

I know a guy in Crossville who offered to sell me one for $250 it drives but need a front bumper. The only thing I could think of was "why would I want a 4 cylinder E30"

Comment

Originally posted by Ritalin Kid
                Are the Euro 318i's that rare?

I know a guy in Crossville who offered to sell me one for $250 it drives but need a front bumper. The only thing I could think of was "why would I want a 4 cylinder E30"
                woah hey, what...

im in k-town and i want an e30 like that

contact me on aim if its still available

randomtask37
                98 M3/4/5

Comment

i wonder why people originally spent the dime on gray marketing a m10 318?? i undersrand the baurs and the 323i's.. but a 318??
                  Build Threads:
                  Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Awesome, I would love to pick up a car like that!

Swap! Put an M42 in it, maybe a standard M20.

Comment

I noticed the UT stadium pic... I work at UT.. as a matter a fact I'm posting from there right now and my office is right across from the stadium. :D

I'm supposed to give the guy a call this weekend because he's actually got a few parts cars - 90 325is, 85 325i, 1 84 318i, and the Euro 318i. Originally I contacted him because he said he would give me all the parts I need for the 5 speed swap for $150.

May we can trade out...

I'm still in need of expert advice/help. I have a garage and all kinds of tools but I most people in K-Town don't know jack about BMWs we oughta meet up sometime and talk bimmers.

Comment

Originally posted by Ritalin Kid

I'm still in need of expert advice/help. I have a garage and all kinds of tools but I most people in K-Town don't know jack about BMWs we oughta meet up sometime and talk bimmers.
                        Speak of the devil... there is no such thing as an 85 325i ;)

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Sorry meant 87 325i Automatic.. just like the one I bought

Comment

There's no such thing as an 87 325i either, only 325iS's.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

For now i dont even wanna think about engines. This one runs fine and im happy with that.

First things first, every chance ive had, ive been outside doing little tid bits of stuff to the car.
                              Im selling the vert cause i use it as a daily driver and its very impractical for me.
                              When the vert is gone, suspension will be done within the week. I can promise you that. Still not sure what im going to put on it but ill finally have a lowered e30 :D .
                              I also plan on maybe refinishing the weaves with negaro centers and silver lips.
                              Also a rebuild of the sheet metal consol with a z4 2.5 will begin as soon as the parts come in.

I love the look of this car and cant wait to get it on the road.
                              90 325is

Comment

Working...
                              X