were she sleeps

auto meter carbon edition

interior, and yes its an auto

and my dads little beast

ok just one more

the view

m44 Z3 daily driver
    e30 m20b27 King of the garage

shadowline, GET RID OF THE ///M, and you need an interior designer, but other than that i love the borbets and euros

Comment

Originally posted by nameisbradgreen
      shadowline, GET RID OF THE ///M, and you need an interior designer, but other than that i love the borbets and euros
      You're a fucking jackass. It's his car, not yours, so keep your demands to yourself. Didn't you sell your E30?

Ramon, the car looks badass. I love the leather shift boot on the auto gear lever, and the bumper shrouds look awesome withe black trim painted onto them. Very nice!

Comment

I like it. The wheels look good in that color against the red.

[THE 501 club - Founding Member]

Comment

Well done. A three spoke steering wheel would complement it well.
          Current Cars
          2014 M235i
          2009 R56 Cooper S
          1998 M3
          1997 M3

Comment

I don't see what the big deal about the ///M badge is? :? I mean those badges come on BMW's in Europe sometimes. I figure if you have ///M equipment you can sport the badge. As long as you don't have an ///M3 badge you're not posing. :D I like the car alot. The colormatched bumper surronds with the black trim look good. Nando still has the pimpest "ix" though. 8)

ABE

Comment

Car's very nice, should of had a stick though, would of suited you better. Not feelin the M badge or the purple light, but everything else is nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Ducati
                Not feelin the M badge or the purple light
                I'm pretty sure thats just blue under flash.
                '88 325ic

Comment

Any photoshoot of a car with an M-badge and not an M3-badge is bound to cause massive debate. Let's spare it on this one.

I'm not a fan of the black strips on the bumper surrounds, but other than that, I dig!
                  The BMW 318 is back. With a vengeance.

Comment

Sweet. I always wondered what a diving board car would look like if the bellows were painted continuing the black stripe on the sides. Looks kind of odd but at a glance they kinda look like plastic bumpers.
                    "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                    88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                    89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                    91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Sweet. I always wondered what a diving board car would look like if the bellows were painted continuing the black stripe on the sides. Looks kind of odd but at a glance they kinda look like plastic bumpers.
                      "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                      88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                      89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                      91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed88
                        You're a fucking jackass. It's his car, not yours, so keep your demands to yourself. Didn't you sell your E30?

Ramon, the car looks badass. I love the leather shift boot on the auto gear lever, and the bumper shrouds look awesome withe black trim painted onto them. Very nice!
                        Originally posted by Eurospeed88

who the fuck are you to talk to me like that? hey dick, i dont really give a fuck... im posting my opinion on this tasteless e30. oh and YES I did sell my e30 and unlike your poor ass, i have a real e36 ///M3, so Mr. 40 year old... why dont you move on from e30's like most people do in their 20's and get a better car.

Have a nice day :D

Comment

Eurospeed, don't act as if no one else on this board gives criticism to each other's cars. Its not as if "Brad Green" is actually going to go to this guys house and start replacing parts and ripping off the ///M badge. Geez, settle down kids.

Comment

nameisbradgreen you remind me of "The e30 Poet"

Comment

Originally posted by NORCAL/E30
                              I don't see what the big deal about the ///M badge is? :? I mean those badges come on BMW's in Europe sometimes. I figure if you have ///M equipment you can sport the badge. As long as you don't have an ///M3 badge you're not posing. :D I like the car alot. The colormatched bumper surronds with the black trim look good. Nando still has the pimpest "ix" though. 8)

ABE
                              exactly, there a bunch of idiots that always say get rid off the badhe ///M, many euro versions came at least on here with hte ///M badge in the grille or either in the trunk.

Really nice car, you just need to putnow a nice steering wheel! :D
                              Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

Working...
                              X