Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NORCAL/E30
    Originally posted by mgold
    Walter, that's a really sweet looking ride, I can't wait to see it in person. I'm also looking forward to seeing your shop up and running as I'm about 5 minutes away from where you guys are located (Zinfandel & International).

Sacramento has a pretty good group of E30 owners, a number of which are active with baye30.net. Walter, Abe and Sparticus, the Sacramento Chapter BMWCCA is holding its monthly meeting this Thursday, 6pm @ Coco's (across from Arden Fair Mall). You folks should try to make it.
    I'll really try and make it. I've been so busy with my newborn daughter. I have'nt been able to get anything done, let alone spare time to do something I want. I just got my M30 AFM, 19# injectors, and US ellips. Like this stuff is ever gonna get put on. But man do I love being a Daddy. :D

ABE
    Well, if it helps any, my wife is coming to the meeting with our 5 year old daughter and 6 week old son. Tell your wife its a family resturaunt ;)

Comment

Very nice. Is that cirrusblau? If so, thats my favorite one so far. Let's see some pics of your 330.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Working...
      X