iX sitting pretty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iX sitting pretty

Hey guys I have been rollin around on some steelies for the past 5-6 months so I switched them back to my 17s this weekend. It is raised maybe an inch or two but thats ok.. atleast for now, it was sitting a bit low for the roads around here anyway.

It rides a lot different from 185/55/14s to the 235/45/17s. I may straighten and balance them soon cause they look good but wobble a bit at 50. I am thinking new tires once these wear out, and probably will go with a bit different size, maybe 225/40/17 or something with a smaller size wall and maybe a bit skinnier. Anyway, enjoy some before and afters...

:nice:

oh yeah and be jealous of the pink house, thats a euro 635csi sitting under the brown tarp
    318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
    '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Very nice. I like the stance.

Comment

What wheels are those? They look great. Nice car.
      sigpic

Comment

Volvo lips look great on ixs

Comment

clean, but could be sittin "prettier" with wider wheels + more offset though. Makes me miss my eta with ix flares/ skirts.

Comment

flip the volvo lip the other way (upside down) and it will look 10 times better

Comment

I actually sorta dug it more with the hubcaps. Not gonna lie.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mdschurtz View Post
                flip the volvo lip the other way (upside down) and it will look 10 times better

yup...trust me
                Bought parts from me before? leave your feedback here

Comment

Working...
                X