Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Instant Photo Shoot: Post your E30 Where it sits.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont have any special rear valence

Comment

Getting my exhaust done.. Finishing touch on my s52 swap

91 Alpinweiss2 318is OBD2 S52

Comment

spent 6 hours cleaning the paint yesterday was at the graveyard today after the rain stopped with my daughter riding her bike, figured i'd snap a couple pics

honestly this is where it was sitting :giggle:

Comment

Checking fluids, Tightening things up, and doing a look over. 9 hour trip on Thursday and she has been on the road less than 2 weeks.
          Attached Files

Comment

My favorite quote for this car
            "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.." -Charles Dickens, A Tall of Two Cities
            she's a pain in the ass, but i enjoy every minute of it.

Comment

Originally posted by NeedaE30 View Post
              spent 6 hours cleaning the paint yesterday was at the graveyard today after the rain stopped with my daughter riding her bike, figured i'd snap a couple pics

honestly this is where it was sitting :giggle:

i'm a sucker for OEM+ or period correct looking cars and i like this. I would experiment with amber bulbs and/or amber/yellow fogs or lenses to add some contrast to the front end.
              My old Style 5 Thread / My Swap
              1991 318IS :bow: 2.5L S14 Swap/BC Coilover suspension/Some new (old) wheels/
              IS Skirt-Lip/RG Splitter/M-Technic I Spoiler/Dogleg/3.46 Diff/Euro H4 headlights etc.
              1998 528I (Sold) // 2003 540I ///M Sport

Comment

Mobbin' it up at Sonic.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Bored at work... dreaming of 16" wheels and fat tires to replace these

Comment

I'm dreaming of my car being all one color one day.

Beautiful color dude.

Originally posted by Cambiocorsa View Post
                    Bored at work... dreaming of 16" wheels and fat tires to replace these

Click here to leave me feedback on our transactions. :p

Comment

Next to it's darker, fatter, great-great-grandson...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post

Next to it's darker, fatter, great-great-grandson...
                        To me,

E30 = timeless, distinctive and elegant style
                        F30(?) = indistinct blob

Comment

Originally posted by keefy6 View Post
                          i'm a sucker for OEM+ or period correct looking cars and i like this. I would experiment with amber bulbs and/or amber/yellow fogs or lenses to add some contrast to the front end.

thanks. i was actually planning to smoke all the lenses on the car, thoughts? opinions?

Comment

Comment

yea sure, my e39 is black as well. unless you're going for the murdered theme, dark colors benefit from a little contrast and even though you have the wheel color now, in my opinion the all smoked look in the front would just look monotone.

take the photo and use paint see what it looks like, car is still gtg either way
                              My old Style 5 Thread / My Swap
                              1991 318IS :bow: 2.5L S14 Swap/BC Coilover suspension/Some new (old) wheels/
                              IS Skirt-Lip/RG Splitter/M-Technic I Spoiler/Dogleg/3.46 Diff/Euro H4 headlights etc.
                              1998 528I (Sold) // 2003 540I ///M Sport

Comment

A couple shots of the new beater in action. Co-driving with my father at an autocross.

Comment

Working...
                                X