Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Instant Photo Shoot: Post your E30 Where it sits.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Heres how it sits after the wash yesterday:

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Ugh. Poor girl

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Stage rally/rallycross e30 build/competition journal
            Track/street e21 build
            visit Condor Speed Shop
            visit Motorsport Hardware

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"] 1985 318i/M50 Rally Car - 1988 Porsche 924S - 2005 Sequoia tow pig - 2018 GTI

Comment

freezing at historic Sandown...
              Last edited by burkey001; 11-09-2013, 03:16 PM.
              88 325is. S54, CSL airbox, Motec M800, Motec C127, Motec PDM15, Stoptech STR, MCS 2 way coilovers, Forgeline wheels, Recaro SPA, Eisenmann, Personal, lots of custom.

90 318is. As new OEM+, BBS LM, AST 4210 2 way coilovers, Wilwood SL6R/SL4R, Dynaudio, Recaro Experts

Comment

<3

Comment

Comment

I love you guys

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Quick trip down to the water yesterday. I finally got all my repairs finished up.

Riding on a refreshed suspension; H&R springs, Bilstein sport shocks, new tie rods ends, new sway bar bushings, new shock mounts, new wheel bearings, new brake pads and rotors.

Got my headlights swapped and adjusted. Got some euroweaves mounted and balanced with new kuhmo tires. Then gave the car a bath.

Drives quite nice now. I wouldn't say the car looks better than it did with smoked lights, SSR comps and ground control suspension, but i enjoy driving the car more now... which is really all that matters.

98 M3/4/5

Comment

^ Great pics man

Comment

Originally posted by randomtask37 View Post
                          Quick trip down to the water yesterday. I finally got all my repairs finished up.

Riding on a refreshed suspension; H&R springs, Bilstein sport shocks, new tie rods ends, new sway bar bushings, new shock mounts, new wheel bearings, new brake pads and rotors.

Got my headlights swapped and adjusted. Got some euroweaves mounted and balanced with new kuhmo tires. Then gave the car a bath.

Drives quite nice now. I wouldn't say the car looks better than it did with smoked lights, SSR comps and ground control suspension, but i enjoy driving the car more now... which is really all that matters.
                          Looks great the way it sits!

BLUE NOSE - M62 SWAP

THE E30 + 1 BUILD

Comment

At the grocery store near my pad.

I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Originally posted by DasTaco View Post
                              Heres how it sits after the wash yesterday:

I KNOW THAT CAR!!!

how is it going for you .. the car looks great Cirrus ftw!!

Comment

Originally posted by ikonwun View Post
                                I KNOW THAT CAR!!!

how is it going for you .. the car looks great Cirrus ftw!!
                                Hahah thanks!

It going awesome so far. Planning on pulling the steering rack and putting in a e36 rack and redoing the tie rods and bushing as well. But the car runs great and hasn't given me problems.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X