Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Instant Photo Shoot: Post your E30 Where it sits.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

last saturday. i want more low.

Comment

Refreshed M42 just dropped in today.
      -03/2005 E46 330D Touring 6spd(204hp/410nM) Sapphire Black/Naturbraun Sport...300k KM & 35mpg(mixed)

Comment

Originally posted by MikeDE View Post

Refreshed M42 just dropped in today.
        Very, very surprised you have not been cited for the eyesore in the yard. My local cop came by and said no working on zee auto in the yard much like you, Gave me a fine. At that point it was autoskills center for duration of time in Germany.
        https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
          Very, very surprised you have not been cited for the eyesore in the yard. My local cop came by and said no working on zee auto in the yard much like you, Gave me a fine. At that point it was autoskills center for duration of time in Germany.

This driveway/Hof is about 80m from the street and there is no way that anyone can see the car unless they are about 5m away. Plus, it's private property so they can go chase themselves.

I'll snap a pic tomorrow.
          -03/2005 E46 330D Touring 6spd(204hp/410nM) Sapphire Black/Naturbraun Sport...300k KM & 35mpg(mixed)

Comment

Originally posted by Schwarz3 View Post
            drool. she looks so good with the style 5s. how did you get them to fit? e30 m3 5 lug swap? i went with the e36 m3 front and z3 hub rear 5 lug swap, maybe thats why.
            sigpic

Comment

Sprung a fuel leak, and then the radiator blew :(
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
              VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

Sitting at work watching me earn her a new heart.
                84 318I Delphin RIP
                87 325IS delphin 24v Sold
                89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

Originally posted by 327is View Post
                  drool. she looks so good with the style 5s. how did you get them to fit? e30 m3 5 lug swap? i went with the e36 m3 front and z3 hub rear 5 lug swap, maybe thats why.
                  no swap, no money for that right now, adapters, spaced just right to make it flush.
                  Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                  If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
                  Originally posted by J3M93
                  This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Originally posted by Schwarz3 View Post
                    no swap, no money for that right now, adapters, spaced just right to make it flush.
                    wow, just adapters, good to know. you may not want to swap then, i tried to get style 5s on my swapped e30, and even with adjusting the camber and rolled fenders it was no dice. enjoy that good lookin e30, schwarz3.
                    sigpic

Comment

parking lot @ work. I work 3rd-Shift.

Comment

Originally posted by blksuperman2 View Post
                        parking lot @ work. I work 3rd-Shift.

Put some low on that thing
                        sigpic

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=420591 5.3 LSA build in progress :devil:

Comment

Originally posted by simplyclean325i View Post

last saturday. i want more low.
                          You may want more low, but you certainly don't need more low. That thing sits just right my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Supadave View Post
                            Put some low on that thing
                            Yeah I know, I gotta get my E34 up and running before I can think about going low low.

Comment

Just after I picked it up.

Comment

Nice and clean, a lil more low and you are set sir!
                                Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
                                Originally posted by J3M93
                                This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Working...
                                X