X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm loving the new wheels.

Originally posted by AlpineE30M52 View Post
    OEM "IS" side skirts. Good luck finding them... :(
    they are actually available if you know where to find them... they are pretty cheap too. i was quite surprised. already put in an order at the dealership.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
    ---------------------------------
    89 E30 S52
    ---------------------------------
    Transaction Feedback.

Comment

fuck me, this shit just ain't fair!
      my build here ---> http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ht=lemans+blue

Comment

the 18s dont work, but the 17s are perfect!

Comment

Speechless.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by e30ivars View Post
            Hi, register to this site, specially for this car, the reason for that is that i couldn't find the color of it.
            Is it original BMW e30 Laguna Gruun? or this is custom made color? thanks.
            Hello.

Yes this is painted #266 Lagunen Grün Metallic BMW, original color :)

Glad you like the new wheels guys! Will also buy another set today actually I've been drooling on to own for some time now! :)

Clues are polished faces and lips, 5 spoked wheels
            My 1991 Lagunen grün 325i, Last Edition

Comment

LOVE that color! those RS's look sick on it as well. car's looking good!

Comment

Any larger pics of the engine bay? It's a great inspiration of what an M20 can look like.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by Laura View Post
                  LOVE that color! those RS's look sick on it as well. car's looking good!
                  Thanks! Nice to get your 1st post on here ;)

Originally posted by Raxe View Post
                  Any larger pics of the engine bay? It's a great inspiration of what an M20 can look like.
                  Naah, found these though on a norwegian forum if they're at any help..

Comment

Originally posted by Raxe View Post
                    Glad someone agrees with me, it's like a work of art.

Comment

you have a beautiful car, all the interior colors, everything I like.
                      BBS RS wheels are too good, even better than those BBS in white

Comment

Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Not a lot I would change about your car.
                          1989 325i Alpine s52 coupe
                          2003 540i M-Sport 6 speed
                          2003 X5 3.0

Comment

this E30 is my favourite, saved all the pics Stale posted of it. love the colour, the fitment, the valence etc. Just super neat and tidy. Yes it is similar to others, but it does it the best!

those new white wheels are cool too. i see standard type wheels like that and think they'd be great to rebuild, i just get put off by the time and cost.

look forward to pics with them mounted! What specs will they be?

Comment

Originally posted by davem View Post
                              Glad someone agrees with me, it's like a work of art.
                              Originally posted by bmwscaner View Post
                              you have a beautiful car, all the interior colors, everything I like.
                              BBS RS wheels are too good, even better than those BBS in white
                              Originally posted by jaysondrumz View Post
                              Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Thanks guys!

Originally posted by MacBudd541 View Post
                              Not a lot I would change about your car.
                              Not a lot I would change on yours either ;)

Originally posted by Ant_e30 View Post
                              this E30 is my favourite, saved all the pics Stale posted of it. love the colour, the fitment, the valence etc. Just super neat and tidy. Yes it is similar to others, but it does it the best!

those new white wheels are cool too. i see standard type wheels like that and think they'd be great to rebuild, i just get put off by the time and cost.

look forward to pics with them mounted! What specs will they be?
                              Wow, thanks for the kind words!

They are 8" +20 and 9" +22, so guess I will try to run 10mm spacers upfront and 5 in the rear, but must see how they sit first :)

Comment

ommfg!!

Comment

Working...
                                X