noobie ride.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

noobie ride.

I just picked up my 1984 318i a month ago. I got it for $300 in almost good condition. the interior has some panels that were painted white....so i quickly changed that, and went to the pick a parts.... I was surprised to see about 11 e30s waiting for me at the junkyard. the seats were actually in great condition. I replaced them with some cheap recaro wannabes, cuz the oem seats kept on stickin to my back. I'll put em back as soon as it cools down. the body is pretty straight, and it came with some pretty cool mesh wheels. (i painted em hahah) ..I'm pretty happy with my e30...handles fine.

I'll have pictures of the interior as soon as my camera recharges. Oh, and the 325 in back of me was parked there coincedently.

you need to fix your windshield wiper.

good start i suppose, clean it

kyle
    1988 M3, 97 840, 99 XJ
    DILLIGAF

Comment

i'll take your advice, and fix that windshield wiper. :o

Comment

Nice color and condition of paint.
        Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Other than having some paint in weird places (bumper strips and surrounds) looks pretty good for 300 bucks.

Sold it.

Comment

yeah, that bumper is killing me..i gotta replace it...

Comment

where's the side mouldings/trim pieces? go 318!

Comment

the previous owner had these generic side moldings on. I hated em...so i ripped em off.

Comment

Nice car! Is it green? It looks sweet to me. Lets see some more pics of those rims, they look cool.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Hah, the plate on the front goes with the price. :P

Comment

Euro bumpers ;) Other than that, car looks clean.
                      Continuous For Sale Thread
                      323i s50

Comment

yeah..thanks for all the positive comments. :) theyre actually alot of chips and eye soars...so its beggin for a new paint job. I was thinkin of a champagne...or black....one of the 2. but can anyone give me a link to where i can find a newer front bumper? and I'll take more pictures as soon as my camera recharges. LOL. (or if i hav the time)

Comment

What kind of wheels are those? They look interesting.
                          87 325IS - Delphin Grey/Cardinal

Comment

Originally posted by IS
                            What kind of wheels are those? They look interesting.
                            they go great with the green. thats a color i dont think ive seen.

-Dane
                            diving board division, bishez.

Comment

Originally posted by featuring france
                              its beggin for a new paint job. I was thinkin of a champagne...or black....one of the 2.
                              The oficial name for the champagne color is "bronzit". Don't paint it that color. It is the ugiest color you could paint your car. No offense to anyone with a bronzit car...

Personally, I would leave it green. I really like that color. You just need to repaint the bumper moulding black. Ohh, and repaint your rims silver.

Nice car for $300 though.

Comment

Working...
                              X