So I decided to paint my car.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrankM E30 View Post
    Come on now. Seriously? We're talking BMW's. You just don't do shit like this to BMW's. Keep them classic and tasteful.
    frank, i like you. never had any problem with you. but seriously.... you're going to say keep it tasteful with an 80's car that costs less than a thousand dollars these days?

regardless what the badge says, these cars stopped carrying the "i have a bmw, suck my dick" persona YEARS ago. fuck 'em i toss them into walls at the track and buy another. they hold no true value other than being an awesome sub 2k car that you can beat on IMO

Comment

I like both sides. Rust treat the upper passenger side doors to match, paint the door handles a solid color thats close to rust, definatley make the tags flow onto the plastic bumers, clear it all, fix the outwardly cosmetic things like the tailight and what not, slam it, wide 15"-16" steelies with a little tire stretch maybe some camber and that'd be hipster like a mofo. Not that I'm into that sorta thing or anything..

Comment

Good on you for having the idea and just doing it regardless of what the perfect people think.

As has been mentioned, ANY rims will make a big difference
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
        first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

fucking awesome. you definitely need some shiny rims to set the whole thing off.
          AWD > RWD

Comment

Comment

Not for me.. but my brother Preston would absolutely love this.

Comment

Stick to tagging walls! Keep it classy and repaint the whole car. Put some panty dropper wheels and drop the E30. But that's just my opinion.

Comment

Come on now. Seriously? We're talking BMW's. You just don't do shit like this to BMW's. Keep them classic and tasteful.
                  It's only a four door, so no harm was done!

1992 BMW 325iC
                  1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                  1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by caffeinatedsoap View Post
                    I've got less than a set of RS's in the whole car.
                    You don't say? Looks like you've got less than a set of bottlecaps in your pos. :p

You come on. Seriously dude? This coming from a clown that rollerpainted his pos e30 in his driveway and then slapped chromy bling wheels on it?
                    Please.
                    Let this queer kid do what he wants.

As far as the car I say the left side looks better only because the choice of colors.
                    Get some wheels, hell at least weaves, and troll away to your hearts content.

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

hahahaha, what do you eat/drink/smoke to do this? lol
                      Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Originally posted by Teaguer View Post
                        You don't say? Looks like you've got less than a set of bottlecaps in your pos. :p

You come on. Seriously dude? This coming from a clown that rollerpainted his pos e30 in his driveway and then slapped chromy bling wheels on it?
                        Please.
                        Let this queer kid do what he wants.

As far as the car I say the left side looks better only because the choice of colors.
                        Get some wheels, hell at least weaves, and troll away to your hearts content.

No one is safe.
                        Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Love what you did. Would have done the entire car though. I was thinking of doing it to mine before, but couldn't find a good enough graffiti artist to do it.
                          I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
                          2875-C Towerview Road
                          Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

Comment

better than "stickerbombing" I guess
                            S50'd

Originally posted by TDE30
                            What is this faggy shit I have happened upon?
                            Originally posted by slammin.e28
                            I can always live in a M3. Can't M3 a house.

Comment

OP=Epic Troll
                              91 318is

Comment

redonculous
                                id whip it.

Comment

Working...
                                X