Finally back! Update: 2 Old Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally back! Update: 2 Old Pics

Hey all, finally back on r3vlimit, used to be part of e3s. Been at school a while. Fixing some things up on my car, will have pics for anyone interested by the end of the week! So check back!!

I hope these work!!!

ps. digitalwave you've already seen these!

welcome now post in the right section,

No pics don't post under member rides!
    E30 325ix 62k

Comment

Your in Hagerstown?

Don't think I've seen you around. You may have seen my beater rolling around.
      Old and improved:

Comment

Yep, and no i havn't seen you around. Just a red e30 i saw last week sometime. I've been at college all last year so the car hasn't been on the road since, it will be wednesday!

We should get together sometime.

PM Me

Comment

Pics don't work.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Yay more MD guys. Need all the help I can get with this E30 sometimes...
            Reminiscing...

Comment

pics still don't work 8)
              Continuous For Sale Thread
              323i s50

Comment

Not bad man, nice and clean. Mine used to look exactly like that (when it was new). Where were the pictures taken? I got used to no snow this winter, it was horrible, cause they spread all the salt anyway.

We should try to meet up sometime, or if you need any help working on stuff let me know. Maybe I can convince that wacky guy in the D-scwartz 318is to come down here again.
                Old and improved:

Comment

What was your username on E3S?

RISING EDGE

Comment

ETA Sport, sounds like a plan. The pics were taken about two winters ago. I live right off of rt. 65, south about 5 miles from the rt. 70 exit.

Digitalwave, i'm pretty sure my account was chase on that also. we even talked on aim quiet a bit, my old sn was skeppy or something like that.

More pics will come whenever i get my car back from the shop.

Comment

I thought so, but I wasn't sure because your car looks so familiar.

RISING EDGE

Comment

that's because my car is just so hot, hahaha. i promise more pics sorry everyone.

New pics will include repainted bumper trim, front and back, repainted grill, bumper tuck, front and back.

Comment

Working...
                        X