Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New pics of my e30 and some others 56k DO NOT ENTER!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New pics of my e30 and some others 56k DO NOT ENTER!!!

the previous pictures i had were form 2 days after i bought the car and someone called it a hack job...well these are new pics and i think it looks alot better then before but thats my opinion and my opinion is the only one that matters cause its my car..but eh

i beleive the last time i posted i said that the PO installed this front apron and plastic bumpers like a retardand heres and example

and this is why my exhuast is being replace with a full headers back 2.5" custom exhuast on thursday( i will get pics and soundclips but i dont know how to host sound clips :-()

and heres a couple other pics

this is of my moms boyfriends pontiac firebird with chevy 372 with 400+ whp

he hasnt drivin it in like a year and a half because his headers blew when he installed a blower so he removed the blower and let the car sit he just bought a new engine hoist and is going to be rebuilding the motor and installing the blower again

and this is his 69 fastback mustang that is awaiting restoration its a very very nice car

and this is his 1982 harley davidson

and these are a couple pics of my buddies 93 altima i have a soundclip of his engine and exhuast and i really wish you guys could hear it you would laugh your asses off the exhuast is the most annoying sound youve ever heard BY FAR so if someone could host 2 soundclips for me that would be awesome

like it,
    grab some fogs lights, like late bumpers , drop it , and grab some ellips.
    Progress is always good.
    E30 325ix 62k

Comment

yea ive been looking for foglights everywhere but i cant justify spending over 100$ on them :-\ ive also been looking for the coovers/inserts for the front valance that divert air to the brake ducts the ones right next to the foglights holes...i do plan to lower it but im worried cause i bottom out already when i go into steep driveways and stuff..

Comment

then grab some 15's or 16's when the tires you have wear out.
        E30 325ix 62k

Comment

yea im thinking about it but rims are expensive...lol and also ive had these tires since i bought the car and i still have like 85% tread left there pretty good considering there crappy pep boys futura tires

Comment

The Nissan is the cleanest one of them all...

Comment

Originally posted by kansas-ix
              Since when does wheels size affect ground clearance?

Comment

nah he didnt take pictures of the whole car he has rust eating away at every corner of his car and its not just surface rust its actually holes of rust and his roof's clear coat is pealing away very bad if you saw mine and his car side by side mine is far cleaner especially interior wise

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikal
                  Originally posted by kansas-ix
                  Since when does wheels size affect ground clearance?
                  it doesn't I'm just sayin he doesn't want to go any lower so at least make the wheels look good with the amount of fender gap he will have,some 15 or 16's will at least help fill in the wheel wells.
                  E30 325ix 62k

Comment

Doesn't look bad, some tint on those front windows would help. Lower it and go for wheels when u save up. Looks good though.

Comment

thanks ..its not on level ground so it looks lopsided i guess...im gonna try to bring it to a nice parking lot sometime after i wax it and get better pics but im deffinatly going to get rims and lower is after i get my exhuast put on only problem is i have to save up for school....errr shits expensive

Comment

your car looks alright from the outside but DAMN that is a lot of rust! :shock:
                        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando
                          your car looks alright from the outside but DAMN that is a lot of rust! :shock:
                          yea the car was extremely neglected before i got her im slowing getting it to where i want it new exhuast will help alot new say bar links, controls arms and all new rubber bushings for suspension will help along with springs and shocks and new rims

it also doesnt help that the car has been in newengland its whole life..snow and salt dont help get rid of rust

Comment

Rustbucket.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
                            https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan
                              Rustbucket.
                              awesome but your opinion means nothing to me because unfortunatly not everyone has thousands of dollars to dump into a car some of us actually have more important things like college to save for you can call it a rustbucket all you want buddy :roll:

Comment

Working...
                              X